de
Home » H2H

CD Dragons vs. Santa Tecla FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from CD Dragons and the last 10 Results from Santa Tecla FC

CD Dragons
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CD Audaz
1-1
18-01-24
H
CD Águila
0-2
18-01-21
G
CD Sonsonate
1-1
18-01-14
H
Isidro Metapán
1-2
17-11-25
H
CD FAS
3-2
17-11-19
G
Pasaquina
1-2
17-11-15
H
Firpo
0-0
17-11-12
G
CD Chalatenango
4-2
17-11-02
H
CD Sonsonate
2-2
17-10-29
G
CD Águila
1-0
Santa Tecla FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CD FAS
1-1
18-01-26
H
CD Audaz
4-0
18-01-21
G
CD Águila
0-0
18-01-14
H
CD Sonsonate
4-1
17-12-17
G
Alianza FC
4-1
17-12-11
H
Isidro Metapán
2-1
17-12-07
G
Isidro Metapán
1-0
17-12-03
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
17-11-29
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
17-11-25
H
Pasaquina
3-1

History between CD Dragons and Santa Tecla FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-08
Santa Tecla FC
CD Dragons
2-2
Apertura
17-08-05
CD Dragons
Santa Tecla FC
0-2
Apertura
17-04-20
Santa Tecla FC
CD Dragons
0-1
Clausura
17-02-22
CD Dragons
Santa Tecla FC
0-3
Clausura
16-11-13
Santa Tecla FC
CD Dragons
2-1
Apertura
16-09-18
CD Dragons
Santa Tecla FC
1-2
Apertura
16-05-22
Santa Tecla FC
CD Dragons
0-1
Clausura Final Stage
16-05-18
CD Dragons
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
Clausura Final Stage
16-03-19
Santa Tecla FC
CD Dragons
2-1
Clausura
16-01-24
CD Dragons
Santa Tecla FC
0-0
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CD Dragons vs. Santa Tecla FC

In the last 4 games CD Dragons played 1 games Over 2.5.
CD Dragons have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Santa Tecla FC played 2 games Over 2.5.
Santa Tecla FC have an Goal difference from 10:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that CD Dragons and Santa Tecla FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CD Dragons vs. Santa Tecla FC

CD Dragons 2-4-4
In last 10 games CD Dragons won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Santa Tecla FC 4-4-2
In last 10 games Santa Tecla FC won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

CD Dragons - Santa Tecla FC (20-40-40)
In this game the chance that CD Dragons wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Santa Tecla FC to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from CD Dragons and Santa Tecla FC

Last 6 Events At Home

CD Dragons (1-0-2 and 4:6 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Santa Tecla FC (3-0-0 and 10:2 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CD Dragons (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Santa Tecla FC (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CD Dragons (2-2-2 and 8:9 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Santa Tecla FC (3-2-1 and 12:7 goals)
Santa Tecla FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Apertura from CD Dragons and Santa Tecla FC

Apertura Form As A Host

CD Dragons (0-0-2 and 1:4 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Santa Tecla FC (2-0-0 and 8:1 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

CD Dragons (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Santa Tecla FC (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

CD Dragons (0-2-2 and 3:6 goals)
CD Dragons have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Santa Tecla FC (2-2-0 and 9:2 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CD Dragons
CD Dragons won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santa Tecla FC
Santa Tecla FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CD Dragons
CD Dragons won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santa Tecla FC
Santa Tecla FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Dragons played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Santa Tecla FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team CD Dragons played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Santa Tecla FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura CD Dragons played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Santa Tecla FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win