de
Home » H2H

Alianza FC vs. CD Chalatenango Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Alianza FC and the last 10 Results from CD Chalatenango

Alianza FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CD Águila
0-2
18-01-25
H
CD Sonsonate
2-0
18-01-21
G
Isidro Metapán
0-1
18-01-14
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
2-1
17-12-17
H
Santa Tecla FC
4-1
17-12-10
H
CD FAS
1-1
17-12-08
G
CD FAS
1-1
17-12-03
H
Pasaquina
4-0
17-11-30
G
Pasaquina
0-0
17-11-25
H
CD Águila
5-0
CD Chalatenango
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Pasaquina
0-2
18-01-25
H
CD FAS
1-2
18-01-21
G
CD Audaz
0-0
18-01-14
H
CD Águila
0-1
17-12-03
G
Isidro Metapán
2-3
17-11-30
H
Isidro Metapán
0-1
17-11-25
G
CD Audaz
1-2
17-11-19
H
Isidro Metapán
1-0
17-11-16
G
Santa Tecla FC
2-1
17-11-12
H
CD Dragons
4-2

History between Alianza FC and CD Chalatenango in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-19
Alianza FC
CD Chalatenango
0-0
Apertura
17-09-07
CD Chalatenango
Alianza FC
0-2
Apertura
17-04-13
CD Chalatenango
Alianza FC
1-3
Clausura
17-01-29
Alianza FC
CD Chalatenango
2-0
Clausura
16-10-16
CD Chalatenango
Alianza FC
2-3
Apertura
16-08-03
Alianza FC
CD Chalatenango
4-0
Apertura
16-04-01
Alianza FC
CD Chalatenango
2-2
Clausura
16-01-28
CD Chalatenango
Alianza FC
2-1
Clausura
15-12-06
Alianza FC
CD Chalatenango
3-2
Apertura Final Stage
15-12-03
CD Chalatenango
Alianza FC
1-1
Apertura Final Stage

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Alianza FC vs. CD Chalatenango

In the last 4 games Alianza FC played 1 games Over 2.5.
Alianza FC have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games CD Chalatenango played 1 games Over 2.5.
CD Chalatenango have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Alianza FC and CD Chalatenango scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Alianza FC vs. CD Chalatenango

Alianza FC 7-3-0
In last 10 games Alianza FC won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

CD Chalatenango 5-1-4
In last 10 games CD Chalatenango won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Alianza FC - CD Chalatenango (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Alianza FC wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for CD Chalatenango to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Alianza FC and CD Chalatenango

Last 6 Events At Home

Alianza FC (3-1-0 and 9:3 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

CD Chalatenango (3-0-0 and 1:4 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Alianza FC (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

CD Chalatenango (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Alianza FC (5-1-0 and 12:3 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 16 points.

CD Chalatenango (5-1-0 and 6:6 goals)
CD Chalatenango has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Apertura from Alianza FC and CD Chalatenango

Apertura Form As A Host

Alianza FC (2-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

CD Chalatenango (0-0-2 and 1:3 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Alianza FC (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

CD Chalatenango (1-1-0 and 2:0 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Alianza FC (4-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
Alianza FC have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

CD Chalatenango (1-1-2 and 3:3 goals)
CD Chalatenango have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Alianza FC
Alianza FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD Chalatenango
CD Chalatenango won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Alianza FC
Alianza FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD Chalatenango
CD Chalatenango won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Alianza FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team CD Chalatenango played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Alianza FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team CD Chalatenango played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Alianza FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura CD Chalatenango played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win