de
Home » H2H

Isidro Metapán vs. CD FAS Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Isidro Metapán and the last 10 Results from CD FAS

Isidro Metapán
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Firpo
1-1
18-01-24
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
4-2
18-01-21
H
Alianza FC
0-1
18-01-14
G
CD Dragons
1-2
17-12-11
G
Santa Tecla FC
2-1
17-12-07
H
Santa Tecla FC
1-0
17-12-03
H
CD Chalatenango
2-3
17-11-30
G
CD Chalatenango
0-1
17-11-25
H
Firpo
4-2
17-11-19
G
CD Chalatenango
1-0
CD FAS
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Santa Tecla FC
1-1
18-01-25
G
CD Chalatenango
1-2
18-01-20
G
Pasaquina
1-1
18-01-14
G
Firpo
1-0
17-12-10
G
Alianza FC
1-1
17-12-08
H
Alianza FC
1-1
17-12-03
H
CD Águila
1-1
17-11-30
G
CD Águila
0-0
17-11-25
G
CD Dragons
3-2
17-11-19
H
Alianza FC
1-1

History between Isidro Metapán and CD FAS in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-08
Isidro Metapán
CD FAS
1-1
Apertura
17-08-06
CD FAS
Isidro Metapán
2-0
Apertura
17-04-23
Isidro Metapán
CD FAS
0-1
Clausura
17-02-26
CD FAS
Isidro Metapán
0-3
Clausura
16-11-20
Isidro Metapán
CD FAS
2-1
Apertura
16-09-22
CD FAS
Isidro Metapán
1-0
Apertura
16-04-14
CD FAS
Isidro Metapán
3-3
Clausura
16-02-11
Isidro Metapán
CD FAS
1-0
Clausura
15-12-13
Isidro Metapán
CD FAS
0-0
Apertura Final Stage
15-12-10
CD FAS
Isidro Metapán
2-1
Apertura Final Stage

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Isidro Metapán vs. CD FAS

In the last 4 games Isidro Metapán played 2 games Over 2.5.
Isidro Metapán have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games CD FAS played 1 games Over 2.5.
CD FAS have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Isidro Metapán and CD FAS scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Isidro Metapán vs. CD FAS

Isidro Metapán 4-1-5
In last 10 games Isidro Metapán won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

CD FAS 1-7-2
In last 10 games CD FAS won 1 games, lost 2 games and played 7 games draw.

Isidro Metapán - CD FAS (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Isidro Metapán wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for CD FAS to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Isidro Metapán and CD FAS

Last 6 Events At Home

Isidro Metapán (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

CD FAS (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
CD FAS have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Isidro Metapán (1-0-2 and 5:7 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

CD FAS (1-2-1 and 4:4 goals)
CD FAS have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Isidro Metapán (2-1-3 and 7:9 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

CD FAS (1-4-1 and 6:6 goals)
CD FAS has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Apertura from Isidro Metapán and CD FAS

Apertura Form As A Host

Isidro Metapán (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

CD FAS (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
CD FAS have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Isidro Metapán (1-0-1 and 4:5 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

CD FAS (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
CD FAS have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Isidro Metapán (1-1-2 and 5:7 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

CD FAS (1-2-1 and 4:4 goals)
CD FAS have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Isidro Metapán
Isidro Metapán won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CD FAS
CD FAS won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Isidro Metapán
Isidro Metapán won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CD FAS
CD FAS won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Isidro Metapán played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team CD FAS played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Isidro Metapán played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team CD FAS played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Isidro Metapán played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura CD FAS played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win