de
Home » H2H

SK Rapid Wien vs. Zlin Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:30:00

Last 10 Results from SK Rapid Wien and the last 10 Results from Zlin

SK Rapid Wien
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Zlin
1-1
17-12-16
G
SKN Sankt Polten
0-5
17-12-09
H
Mattersburg
2-2
17-12-02
G
WAC-Sankt Andrä
0-0
17-11-29
H
Altach
1-2
17-11-26
H
FC Salzburg
2-3
17-11-18
G
Linzer ASK
1-2
17-11-04
G
Sturm Graz
0-0
17-10-28
H
Adm/Modling
1-0
17-10-25
G
FK Austria Wien
1-2
Zlin
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
SK Rapid Wien
1-1
17-12-07
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
0-2
17-12-02
G
Brno
1-1
17-11-27
H
FC Slovácko
2-1
17-11-23
G
FC Sheriff
1-0
17-11-18
G
Sigma Olomouc
2-0
17-11-05
H
Sparta Prague
2-2
17-11-02
G
FC København
3-0
17-10-28
G
Bohemians 1905
1-1
17-10-25
G
FC Vlasim
4-6

History between SK Rapid Wien and Zlin in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
SK Rapid Wien
Zlin
1-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game SK Rapid Wien vs. Zlin

In the last 1 games SK Rapid Wien played 0 games Over 2.5.
SK Rapid Wien have an Goal difference from 6:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Zlin played 0 games Over 2.5.
Zlin have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that SK Rapid Wien and Zlin scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game SK Rapid Wien vs. Zlin

SK Rapid Wien 4-4-2
In last 10 games SK Rapid Wien won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Zlin 2-4-4
In last 10 games Zlin won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

SK Rapid Wien - Zlin (40-40-20)
In this game the chance that SK Rapid Wien wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Zlin to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from SK Rapid Wien and Zlin

Last 6 Events At Home

SK Rapid Wien (0-2-2 and 6:8 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Zlin (2-0-0 and 2:3 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

SK Rapid Wien (1-1-0 and 5:0 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Zlin (0-2-2 and 2:5 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

SK Rapid Wien (1-3-2 and 11:8 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Zlin (2-2-2 and 4:8 goals)
Zlin has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from SK Rapid Wien and Zlin

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

SK Rapid Wien (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Zlin (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

SK Rapid Wien (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Zlin (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

SK Rapid Wien (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
SK Rapid Wien have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Zlin (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Zlin have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

SK Rapid Wien
SK Rapid Wien won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zlin
Zlin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

SK Rapid Wien
SK Rapid Wien won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zlin
Zlin won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team SK Rapid Wien played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Zlin played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team SK Rapid Wien played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Zlin played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies SK Rapid Wien played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Zlin played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win