de
Home » H2H

Arsenal de Sarandi vs. Club Estudiantes Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:20:00

Last 10 Results from Arsenal de Sarandi and the last 10 Results from Club Estudiantes

Arsenal de Sarandi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Club Estudiantes
0-1
18-01-13
H
Club Estudiantes
1-1
17-12-10
H
CA Independiente
1-2
17-12-03
G
CA Boca Juniors
2-0
17-11-27
H
Talleres
0-1
17-11-17
G
Atlético Tucumán
0-0
17-11-06
H
Tigre
0-0
17-10-28
G
Argentinos Juniors
3-2
17-10-17
H
San Martín de San Juan
0-1
17-10-03
G
Banfield
1-2
Club Estudiantes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
0-1
18-01-13
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-1
17-12-11
H
CA Boca Juniors
0-1
17-12-03
G
Talleres
0-1
17-11-26
H
Atlético Tucumán
1-0
17-11-19
G
Tigre
2-0
17-11-05
H
Argentinos Juniors
1-0
17-10-28
G
San Martín de San Juan
1-0
17-10-14
H
Banfield
1-1
17-09-30
G
Temperley
0-3

History between Arsenal de Sarandi and Club Estudiantes in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Arsenal de Sarandi
Club Estudiantes
0-1
Club Friendlies
18-01-13
Arsenal de Sarandi
Club Estudiantes
1-1
Club Friendlies
17-08-29
Club Estudiantes
Arsenal de Sarandi
2-1
Apertura/Clausura
17-04-02
Club Estudiantes
Arsenal de Sarandi
2-0
Apertura/Clausura
15-02-16
Arsenal de Sarandi
Club Estudiantes
0-1
Primera Division
14-02-07
Club Estudiantes
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-0
Torneo Final
13-08-03
Arsenal de Sarandi
Club Estudiantes
1-1
Torneo Inicial
13-04-09
Arsenal de Sarandi
Club Estudiantes
1-0
Torneo Final
12-09-24
Club Estudiantes
Arsenal de Sarandi
2-1
Torneo Inicial
12-05-28
Club Estudiantes
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-1
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Arsenal de Sarandi vs. Club Estudiantes

In the last 2 games Arsenal de Sarandi played 0 games Over 2.5.
Arsenal de Sarandi have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Club Estudiantes played 0 games Over 2.5.
Club Estudiantes have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Arsenal de Sarandi and Club Estudiantes scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Arsenal de Sarandi vs. Club Estudiantes

Arsenal de Sarandi 1-3-6
In last 10 games Arsenal de Sarandi won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw

Club Estudiantes 5-2-3
In last 10 games Club Estudiantes won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Arsenal de Sarandi - Club Estudiantes (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Arsenal de Sarandi wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Club Estudiantes to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Arsenal de Sarandi and Club Estudiantes

Last 6 Events At Home

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-1-3 and 2:5 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Club Estudiantes (2-0-0 and 1:1 goals)
Club Estudiantes have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Club Estudiantes (2-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Club Estudiantes have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-2-4 and 2:7 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 2 points.

Club Estudiantes (4-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Club Estudiantes has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Apertura/Clausura from Arsenal de Sarandi and Club Estudiantes

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Host

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Club Estudiantes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Club Estudiantes have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Guest

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 0 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Estudiantes (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Club Estudiantes have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Arsenal de Sarandi (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Arsenal de Sarandi have won from the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Club Estudiantes (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Club Estudiantes have won from the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura/Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Arsenal de Sarandi
Arsenal de Sarandi won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Club Estudiantes
Club Estudiantes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Arsenal de Sarandi
Arsenal de Sarandi won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Club Estudiantes
Club Estudiantes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura/Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Arsenal de Sarandi played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Club Estudiantes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Arsenal de Sarandi played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Club Estudiantes played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Arsenal de Sarandi played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Club Estudiantes played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura/Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win