de
Home » H2H

Tiller vs. Levanger II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tiller and the last 10 Results from Levanger II

Tiller
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Kolstad
1-1
17-10-14
G
Sverresborg
3-5
17-10-06
H
Strindheim
3-1
17-09-29
G
Rosenborg II
3-2
17-09-23
H
Traff
2-1
17-09-16
G
MO
5-0
17-09-08
H
Stjordals Blink
0-3
17-09-02
G
Mosjøen
0-4
17-08-27
H
Junkeren
2-2
17-08-21
G
Molde II
4-1
Levanger II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
08-10-12
G
Steinkjer II
2-2
08-10-05
H
Verdal
0-2
08-09-30
G
Neset
1-7
08-09-21
H
Vuku
1-2
08-09-14
G
Rissa
4-4
08-09-10
G
Namsos
3-0
08-09-07
G
Nidelv IL
1-4
08-09-02
H
NTNUI
1-4
08-08-18
H
Stjordals Blink
4-7
08-08-12
G
Nardo
5-0

History between Tiller and Levanger II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
07-09-30
Levanger II
Tiller
2-2
Third Division Group 20
07-06-25
Tiller
Levanger II
1-2
Third Division Group 20

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tiller vs. Levanger II

In the last 0 games Tiller played 0 games Over 2.5.
Tiller have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Levanger II played 0 games Over 2.5.
Levanger II have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Tiller and Levanger II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tiller vs. Levanger II

Tiller 4-2-4
In last 10 games Tiller won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Levanger II 2-2-6
In last 10 games Levanger II won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Tiller - Levanger II (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Tiller wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Levanger II to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Tiller and Levanger II

Last 6 Events At Home

Tiller (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Levanger II (2-0-0 and 1:4 goals)
Levanger II have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tiller (1-0-2 and 7:11 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 3 points.

Levanger II (1-2-1 and 13:10 goals)
Levanger II have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tiller (3-1-2 and 13:14 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 14 goals and get 10 points.

Levanger II (3-2-1 and 14:14 goals)
Levanger II has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 14 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Third Division Avdeling 5 from Tiller and Levanger II

Third Division Avdeling 5 Form As A Host

Tiller (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Levanger II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Levanger II have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 5 Form As A Guest

Tiller (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Levanger II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Levanger II have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 5 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tiller (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Tiller have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Levanger II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Levanger II have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 5 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Third Division Avdeling 5)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tiller
Tiller won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Levanger II
Levanger II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tiller
Tiller won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Levanger II
Levanger II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Third Division Avdeling 5)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Tiller played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Levanger II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Tiller played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Levanger II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 5 Tiller played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 5 Levanger II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Third Division Avdeling 5)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win