de
Home » H2H

SK Brann II vs. Viking II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from SK Brann II and the last 10 Results from Viking II

SK Brann II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Lysekloster
1-2
17-10-14
G
Stord Sunnhordland
3-1
17-10-07
H
Brattvåg
1-2
17-10-02
G
Haugesund II
3-0
17-09-25
H
Os
0-1
17-09-18
H
Sotra Sportsklubb
1-1
17-09-11
G
Varegg
2-1
17-09-02
H
Fjøra
4-1
17-08-26
G
Spjelkavik
3-3
17-08-21
H
Aalesund II
3-1
Viking II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
Bryne II
2-1
17-10-14
H
Flekkerøy
2-4
17-10-06
G
Lura
1-2
17-10-02
H
Brodd
4-2
17-09-23
G
Staal Jorpeland
3-2
17-09-18
G
Start II
2-0
17-09-11
H
Madla
1-0
17-09-02
G
FK Tønsberg
4-1
17-08-26
H
Pors Grenland
3-1
17-08-16
G
Sola
1-2

History between SK Brann II and Viking II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
13-10-19
SK Brann II
Viking II
1-2
Oddsen-ligaen Group 3
13-08-08
Viking II
SK Brann II
0-2
Oddsen-ligaen Group 3
05-08-09
Viking II
SK Brann II
3-0
Second Division Group 3
05-04-26
SK Brann II
Viking II
0-2
Second Division Group 3

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game SK Brann II vs. Viking II

In the last 0 games SK Brann II played 0 games Over 2.5.
SK Brann II have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Viking II played 0 games Over 2.5.
Viking II have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that SK Brann II and Viking II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game SK Brann II vs. Viking II

SK Brann II 2-2-6
In last 10 games SK Brann II won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Viking II 5-0-5
In last 10 games Viking II won 5 games, lost 5 games and played 0 games draw.

SK Brann II - Viking II (35-10-55)
In this game the chance that SK Brann II wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Viking II to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from SK Brann II and Viking II

Last 6 Events At Home

SK Brann II (0-1-3 and 3:6 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Viking II (2-0-0 and 6:6 goals)
Viking II have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

SK Brann II (0-0-2 and 1:6 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Viking II (1-0-3 and 5:8 goals)
Viking II have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

SK Brann II (0-1-5 and 4:12 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 1 points.

Viking II (3-0-3 and 11:14 goals)
Viking II has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 14 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Third Division Avdeling 4 from SK Brann II and Viking II

Third Division Avdeling 4 Form As A Host

SK Brann II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Viking II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking II have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 4 Form As A Guest

SK Brann II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Viking II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking II have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 4 Form Total As Guest Or Host

SK Brann II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
SK Brann II have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Viking II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking II have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 4 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Third Division Avdeling 4)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

SK Brann II
SK Brann II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Viking II
Viking II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

SK Brann II
SK Brann II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Viking II
Viking II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Third Division Avdeling 4)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team SK Brann II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Viking II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team SK Brann II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Viking II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 4 SK Brann II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 4 Viking II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Third Division Avdeling 4)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win