de
Home » H2H

Lillestrom II vs. Strømsgodset II Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Lillestrom II and the last 10 Results from Strømsgodset II

Lillestrom II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Tromsø II
3-0
17-10-14
G
Harstad
0-0
17-10-07
H
Skjetten
2-3
17-10-02
G
Fu/Vo
0-0
17-09-25
H
Alta 2
6-0
17-09-16
H
Skjervøy
1-3
17-09-10
G
Senja
3-0
17-09-02
H
Skedsmo
4-0
17-08-27
G
Mjolner
2-0
17-08-20
H
Salangen
3-1
Strømsgodset II
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
H
Oppsal
3-2
17-10-14
G
Ullern
1-1
17-10-07
H
Vestfossen
0-3
17-10-02
G
Drobak/Frogn
2-1
17-09-25
H
Kvik Halden
3-2
17-09-18
G
Ørn-Horten
3-0
17-09-11
H
Sprint Jeløy
4-1
17-09-02
G
Østsiden
5-1
17-08-28
H
Sarpsborg 08 II
1-1
17-08-22
G
Odd Grenland III
1-4

History between Lillestrom II and Strømsgodset II in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
15-09-21
Lillestrom II
Strømsgodset II
3-5
Second Divisjon Group 2
15-06-08
Strømsgodset II
Lillestrom II
3-2
Second Divisjon Group 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lillestrom II vs. Strømsgodset II

In the last 0 games Lillestrom II played 0 games Over 2.5.
Lillestrom II have an Goal difference from 12:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Strømsgodset II played 0 games Over 2.5.
Strømsgodset II have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Lillestrom II and Strømsgodset II scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lillestrom II vs. Strømsgodset II

Lillestrom II 4-2-4
In last 10 games Lillestrom II won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Strømsgodset II 4-2-4
In last 10 games Strømsgodset II won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Lillestrom II - Strømsgodset II (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Lillestrom II wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Strømsgodset II to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Lillestrom II and Strømsgodset II

Last 6 Events At Home

Lillestrom II (2-0-2 and 12:6 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Strømsgodset II (3-0-0 and 6:7 goals)
Strømsgodset II have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Lillestrom II (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

Strømsgodset II (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
Strømsgodset II have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Lillestrom II (2-2-2 and 12:6 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Strømsgodset II (3-1-2 and 8:13 goals)
Strømsgodset II has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Third Division Avdeling 6 from Lillestrom II and Strømsgodset II

Third Division Avdeling 6 Form As A Host

Lillestrom II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strømsgodset II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strømsgodset II have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 6 Form As A Guest

Lillestrom II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strømsgodset II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strømsgodset II have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Third Division Avdeling 6 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Lillestrom II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lillestrom II have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strømsgodset II (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strømsgodset II have won from the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 6 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Third Division Avdeling 6)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Lillestrom II
Lillestrom II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Strømsgodset II
Strømsgodset II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Lillestrom II
Lillestrom II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Strømsgodset II
Strømsgodset II won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Third Division Avdeling 6)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Lillestrom II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Strømsgodset II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Lillestrom II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Strømsgodset II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 6 Lillestrom II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Third Division Avdeling 6 Strømsgodset II played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Third Division Avdeling 6)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win