de
Home » H2H

Bulleen Lions vs. Hume City FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 12:30:00

Last 10 Results from Bulleen Lions and the last 10 Results from Hume City FC

Bulleen Lions
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-08-20
H
Heidelberg United
3-5
17-08-12
G
Avondale Heights
0-0
17-07-31
H
Port Melbourne Sharks SC
3-1
17-07-24
H
Saint Albans Saints
1-1
17-07-17
G
Kingston City
2-0
17-07-10
H
Bentleigh Greens SC
0-2
17-06-30
G
Pascoe Vale SC
3-1
17-06-24
H
Hume City FC
2-1
17-06-16
G
Melbourne Knights
0-5
17-06-10
H
North Geelong Warriors
3-1
Hume City FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-08-20
H
North Geelong Warriors
2-1
17-08-12
G
Green Gully Cavaliers
1-0
17-07-28
G
Oakleigh Cannons
1-1
17-07-22
H
South Melbourne FC
1-2
17-07-15
H
Heidelberg United
1-0
17-07-08
G
Avondale Heights
0-0
17-07-01
H
Port Melbourne Sharks SC
1-3
17-06-24
G
Bulleen Lions
2-1
17-06-17
H
Kingston City
3-0
17-06-09
G
Bentleigh Greens SC
1-1

History between Bulleen Lions and Hume City FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-06-24
Bulleen Lions
Hume City FC
2-1
Victorian
17-03-25
Hume City FC
Bulleen Lions
1-0
Victorian
16-08-21
Hume City FC
Bulleen Lions
0-2
Victorian
16-05-23
Bulleen Lions
Hume City FC
1-0
Victorian

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Bulleen Lions vs. Hume City FC

In the last 0 games Bulleen Lions played 0 games Over 2.5.
Bulleen Lions have an Goal difference from 7:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Hume City FC played 0 games Over 2.5.
Hume City FC have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Bulleen Lions and Hume City FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Bulleen Lions vs. Hume City FC

Bulleen Lions 4-2-4
In last 10 games Bulleen Lions won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Hume City FC 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hume City FC won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Bulleen Lions - Hume City FC (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Bulleen Lions wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Hume City FC to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Bulleen Lions and Hume City FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Bulleen Lions (1-1-2 and 7:9 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Hume City FC (3-0-0 and 4:3 goals)
Hume City FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Bulleen Lions (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Hume City FC (0-2-1 and 1:2 goals)
Hume City FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Bulleen Lions (1-2-3 and 7:11 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

Hume City FC (3-2-1 and 5:5 goals)
Hume City FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Victorian from Bulleen Lions and Hume City FC

Victorian Form As A Host

Bulleen Lions (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hume City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hume City FC have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Victorian Form As A Guest

Bulleen Lions (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 0 games away in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hume City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hume City FC have won from the last 0 games away in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Victorian Form Total As Guest Or Host

Bulleen Lions (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bulleen Lions have won from the last 0 games overall in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hume City FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hume City FC have won from the last 0 games overall in the Victorian 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Victorian)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Bulleen Lions
Bulleen Lions won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hume City FC
Hume City FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Bulleen Lions
Bulleen Lions won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hume City FC
Hume City FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Victorian)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Bulleen Lions played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Hume City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Bulleen Lions played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Hume City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Victorian Bulleen Lions played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Victorian Hume City FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Victorian)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win