de
Home » H2H

Feyenoord vs. Luzern Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Feyenoord and the last 10 Results from Luzern

Feyenoord
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Luzern
2-1
17-12-24
H
Roda
5-1
17-12-21
H
Heracles
3-1
17-12-17
G
Sparta Rotterdam
0-7
17-12-13
H
Heerenveen
1-1
17-12-06
H
SSC Napoli
2-1
17-12-02
H
Vitesse FC
1-0
17-11-25
G
Groningen
0-2
17-11-21
G
Manchester City
1-0
17-11-18
H
VVV
1-1
Luzern
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
G
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
0-3
18-01-16
G
Shanghai Shenhua
1-1
18-01-13
G
Feyenoord
2-1
17-12-17
H
Young Boys
2-4
17-12-10
G
Zurich
1-2
17-12-02
H
Sion
2-1
17-11-29
G
Basel
2-1
17-11-25
H
Basel
1-4
17-11-19
G
Lausanne
3-1
17-11-10
H
Chiasso
0-3

History between Feyenoord and Luzern in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Feyenoord
Luzern
2-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Feyenoord vs. Luzern

In the last 1 games Feyenoord played 1 games Over 2.5.
Feyenoord have an Goal difference from 13:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Luzern played 2 games Over 2.5.
Luzern have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that Feyenoord and Luzern scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Feyenoord vs. Luzern

Feyenoord 7-2-1
In last 10 games Feyenoord won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw

Luzern 3-1-6
In last 10 games Luzern won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Feyenoord - Luzern (65-15-20)
In this game the chance that Feyenoord wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Luzern to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Feyenoord and Luzern

Last 6 Events At Home

Feyenoord (4-1-0 and 13:5 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 1 games at home 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Luzern (2-0-0 and 4:5 goals)
Luzern have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Feyenoord (1-0-0 and 7:0 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 1 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Luzern (2-1-1 and 7:4 goals)
Luzern have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Feyenoord (5-1-0 and 20:5 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Luzern (4-1-1 and 11:9 goals)
Luzern has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Feyenoord and Luzern

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Feyenoord (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Luzern (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Luzern have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Feyenoord (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Luzern (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Luzern have won from the last 3 games away in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Feyenoord (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Feyenoord have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Luzern (1-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Luzern have won from the last 3 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Feyenoord
Feyenoord won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Luzern
Luzern won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Feyenoord
Feyenoord won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Luzern
Luzern won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Feyenoord played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Luzern played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Feyenoord played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Luzern played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Feyenoord played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Club Friendlies Luzern played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win