de
Home » H2H

Sogndal vs. Åsane Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Sogndal and the last 10 Results from Åsane

Sogndal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Lillestrøm
1-4
17-12-02
G
Ranheim IL
6-4
17-11-29
H
Ranheim IL
1-0
17-11-26
H
Valerenga
5-2
17-11-19
G
Stabæk
1-1
17-11-05
H
Tromsø
0-2
17-10-29
G
Strømsgodset
4-1
17-10-22
H
Sarpsborg 08
3-3
17-10-15
G
Lillestrøm
1-0
17-10-01
H
Molde
2-2
Åsane
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-05
H
Start
3-2
17-10-29
G
Bodø/Glimt
6-0
17-10-22
H
Tromsdalen
2-2
17-10-15
G
Floro
1-1
17-10-01
H
Elverum
1-0
17-09-24
G
Mjondalen
3-0
17-09-17
G
Strommen
2-2
17-09-10
H
Jerv
1-1
17-09-03
G
Fredrikstad
2-1
17-08-20
H
Ull Kisa
0-3

History between Sogndal and Åsane in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-02-19
Sogndal
Åsane
0-2
Club Friendlies
15-10-04
Åsane
Sogndal
1-1
First Division
15-05-10
Sogndal
Åsane
3-0
First Division
14-05-07
Åsane
Sogndal
0-2
Cup
09-06-04
Sogndal
Åsane
2-1
Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sogndal vs. Åsane

In the last 0 games Sogndal played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sogndal have an Goal difference from 7:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Åsane played 0 games Over 2.5.
Åsane have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Sogndal and Åsane scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sogndal vs. Åsane

Sogndal 2-3-5
In last 10 games Sogndal won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Åsane 2-4-4
In last 10 games Åsane won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Sogndal - Åsane (30-35-35)
In this game the chance that Sogndal wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Åsane to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Sogndal and Åsane

Last 6 Events At Home

Sogndal (2-0-2 and 7:8 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Åsane (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Åsane have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sogndal (0-1-1 and 5:7 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Åsane (0-1-2 and 1:10 goals)
Åsane have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sogndal (2-1-3 and 12:15 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Åsane (2-2-2 and 7:14 goals)
Åsane has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 14 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Tippeligaen from Sogndal and Åsane

Tippeligaen Form As A Host

Sogndal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Åsane (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Åsane have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form As A Guest

Sogndal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Åsane (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Åsane have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sogndal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sogndal have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Åsane (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Åsane have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Tippeligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sogndal
Sogndal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Åsane
Åsane won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sogndal
Sogndal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Åsane
Åsane won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Tippeligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Sogndal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Åsane played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Sogndal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Åsane played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Sogndal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Åsane played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Tippeligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win