de
Home » H2H

Kongsvinger vs. Hamarkameratene Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Kongsvinger and the last 10 Results from Hamarkameratene

Kongsvinger
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
G
Stabæk
7-1
17-11-05
H
Tromsdalen
0-1
17-10-29
G
Sandnes
0-3
17-10-22
H
Mjondalen
3-2
17-10-15
G
Elverum
1-2
17-10-01
G
Arendal Fotball
3-0
17-09-24
H
Fredrikstad
3-2
17-09-17
G
Levanger
2-1
17-09-10
H
Strommen
0-0
17-09-03
G
Ranheim IL
1-0
Hamarkameratene
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
Vaalerenga II
0-3
17-10-14
H
NIL Trysil
4-2
17-10-08
G
Alta
0-1
17-09-30
H
Baerum
2-0
17-09-23
G
Follo
0-2
17-09-16
H
Skeid
2-1
17-09-10
G
Raufoss
2-0
17-09-02
G
KFUM
1-3
17-08-26
H
Kjelsås
2-1
17-08-19
G
Grorud
0-7

History between Kongsvinger and Hamarkameratene in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
15-10-11
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
3-0
Second Divisjon Group 4
15-06-28
Hamarkameratene
Kongsvinger
3-4
Second Divisjon Group 4
13-08-17
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
3-0
Adeccoligaen
13-06-30
Hamarkameratene
Kongsvinger
1-1
Adeccoligaen
13-05-30
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
0-1
Cup
12-08-05
Hamarkameratene
Kongsvinger
0-5
Adeccoligaen
12-04-28
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
0-3
Adeccoligaen
11-09-18
Hamarkameratene
Kongsvinger
0-2
Adeccoligaen
11-07-03
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
3-3
Adeccoligaen
11-01-21
Kongsvinger
Hamarkameratene
2-2
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Kongsvinger vs. Hamarkameratene

In the last 0 games Kongsvinger played 0 games Over 2.5.
Kongsvinger have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Hamarkameratene played 0 games Over 2.5.
Hamarkameratene have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Kongsvinger and Hamarkameratene scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Kongsvinger vs. Hamarkameratene

Kongsvinger 4-1-5
In last 10 games Kongsvinger won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Hamarkameratene 9-0-1
In last 10 games Hamarkameratene won 9 games, lost 1 games and played 0 games draw.

Kongsvinger - Hamarkameratene (25-5-70)
In this game the chance that Kongsvinger wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Hamarkameratene to win this game is 70%

Form in last 6 Games from Kongsvinger and Hamarkameratene

Last 6 Events At Home

Kongsvinger (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Hamarkameratene (3-0-0 and 8:3 goals)
Hamarkameratene have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Kongsvinger (2-0-2 and 6:11 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Hamarkameratene (3-0-0 and 6:0 goals)
Hamarkameratene have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Kongsvinger (3-0-3 and 9:14 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 14 goals and get 9 points.

Hamarkameratene (6-0-0 and 14:3 goals)
Hamarkameratene has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 3 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Adeccoligaen from Kongsvinger and Hamarkameratene

Adeccoligaen Form As A Host

Kongsvinger (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hamarkameratene (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hamarkameratene have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Adeccoligaen Form As A Guest

Kongsvinger (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 0 games away in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hamarkameratene (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hamarkameratene have won from the last 0 games away in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Adeccoligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Kongsvinger (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Kongsvinger have won from the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hamarkameratene (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hamarkameratene have won from the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Adeccoligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Kongsvinger
Kongsvinger won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hamarkameratene
Hamarkameratene won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Kongsvinger
Kongsvinger won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hamarkameratene
Hamarkameratene won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Adeccoligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Kongsvinger played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Hamarkameratene played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Kongsvinger played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Hamarkameratene played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen Kongsvinger played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen Hamarkameratene played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Adeccoligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win