de
Home » H2H

Floro vs. Nest Sotra Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Floro and the last 10 Results from Nest Sotra

Floro
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Lillestrøm
1-1
17-11-05
G
Jerv
0-2
17-10-29
H
Strommen
1-5
17-10-22
G
Levanger
1-1
17-10-15
H
Åsane
1-1
17-10-01
G
Bodø/Glimt
4-1
17-09-24
H
Ranheim IL
1-1
17-09-17
G
Ull Kisa
3-0
17-09-10
H
Arendal Fotball
0-1
17-09-03
H
Tromsdalen
1-1
Nest Sotra
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-21
G
Hønefoss
0-3
17-10-14
H
Byåsen
3-0
17-10-08
G
Vindbjart
1-1
17-10-01
H
Vidar
4-2
17-09-24
G
Notodden
2-1
17-09-17
G
Nardo
1-1
17-09-10
H
Hødd
2-2
17-09-02
G
Fana
1-1
17-08-28
H
Odd Grenland II
4-1
17-08-20
G
Bryne
1-1

History between Floro and Nest Sotra in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
16-10-15
Floro
Nest Sotra
2-0
Second Divisjon Group 3
16-06-25
Nest Sotra
Floro
1-1
Second Divisjon Group 3

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Floro vs. Nest Sotra

In the last 0 games Floro played 0 games Over 2.5.
Floro have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Nest Sotra played 0 games Over 2.5.
Nest Sotra have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Floro and Nest Sotra scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Floro vs. Nest Sotra

Floro 1-5-4
In last 10 games Floro won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Nest Sotra 4-5-1
In last 10 games Nest Sotra won 4 games, lost 1 games and played 5 games draw.

Floro - Nest Sotra (10-50-40)
In this game the chance that Floro wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Nest Sotra to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Floro and Nest Sotra

Last 6 Events At Home

Floro (0-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
Floro have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Nest Sotra (2-0-0 and 7:2 goals)
Nest Sotra have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Floro (1-2-1 and 5:6 goals)
Floro have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Nest Sotra (1-2-1 and 6:4 goals)
Nest Sotra have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Floro (1-3-2 and 7:12 goals)
Floro have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 6 points.

Nest Sotra (3-2-1 and 13:6 goals)
Nest Sotra has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Adeccoligaen from Floro and Nest Sotra

Adeccoligaen Form As A Host

Floro (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Floro have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nest Sotra (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nest Sotra have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Adeccoligaen Form As A Guest

Floro (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Floro have won from the last 0 games away in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nest Sotra (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nest Sotra have won from the last 0 games away in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Adeccoligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Floro (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Floro have won from the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Nest Sotra (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Nest Sotra have won from the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Adeccoligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Floro
Floro won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nest Sotra
Nest Sotra won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Floro
Floro won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nest Sotra
Nest Sotra won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Adeccoligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Floro played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Nest Sotra played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Floro played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Nest Sotra played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen Floro played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Adeccoligaen Nest Sotra played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Adeccoligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win