de
Home » H2H

Aalesund vs. Strommen Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Aalesund and the last 10 Results from Strommen

Aalesund
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
Strømsgodset
4-3
17-11-19
G
Sarpsborg 08
1-0
17-11-05
H
Rosenborg
2-1
17-10-30
G
Lillestrøm
4-0
17-10-21
H
Kristiansund BK
1-1
17-10-15
G
Valerenga
5-1
17-10-01
G
Sandefjord
2-0
17-09-24
H
Sogndal
0-1
17-09-18
G
Odd Grenland
3-2
17-09-10
H
Stabæk
1-1
Strommen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
G
Lillestrøm
4-0
18-01-12
G
Valerenga
3-0
17-11-05
H
Bodø/Glimt
1-6
17-10-29
G
Floro
1-5
17-10-22
H
Ull Kisa
3-4
17-10-15
G
Tromsdalen
1-1
17-10-01
H
Start
1-2
17-09-24
G
Sandnes
2-0
17-09-17
H
Åsane
2-2
17-09-10
G
Kongsvinger
0-0

History between Aalesund and Strommen in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Aalesund vs. Strommen

In the last 0 games Aalesund played 0 games Over 2.5.
Aalesund have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Strommen played 0 games Over 2.5.
Strommen have an Goal difference from 4:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Aalesund and Strommen scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Aalesund vs. Strommen

Aalesund 2-2-6
In last 10 games Aalesund won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Strommen 1-3-6
In last 10 games Strommen won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw.

Aalesund - Strommen (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Aalesund wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Strommen to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Aalesund and Strommen

Last 6 Events At Home

Aalesund (2-1-0 and 7:5 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Strommen (2-0-0 and 4:10 goals)
Strommen have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Aalesund (0-0-3 and 1:10 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Strommen (1-1-2 and 6:9 goals)
Strommen have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Aalesund (2-1-3 and 8:15 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Strommen (3-1-2 and 10:19 goals)
Strommen has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 19 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Tippeligaen from Aalesund and Strommen

Tippeligaen Form As A Host

Aalesund (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strommen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strommen have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form As A Guest

Aalesund (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strommen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strommen have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Aalesund (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Aalesund have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Strommen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Strommen have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Tippeligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Aalesund
Aalesund won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Strommen
Strommen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Aalesund
Aalesund won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Strommen
Strommen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Tippeligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Aalesund played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Strommen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Aalesund played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Strommen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Aalesund played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Strommen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Tippeligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win