de
Home » H2H

Viking vs. Sandnes Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 18:00:00

Last 10 Results from Viking and the last 10 Results from Sandnes

Viking
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-26
H
Stabæk
2-0
17-11-19
G
Rosenborg
2-0
17-11-05
H
Sarpsborg 08
2-1
17-10-29
G
Tromsø
3-0
17-10-22
H
Valerenga
1-7
17-10-15
G
Kristiansund BK
0-2
17-10-01
H
Strømsgodset
0-1
17-09-23
G
FK Haugesund
2-1
17-09-17
H
Molde
2-3
17-09-10
G
Sandefjord
3-1
Sandnes
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-12
G
Ranheim IL
1-0
17-11-05
G
Fredrikstad
3-0
17-10-29
H
Kongsvinger
0-3
17-10-22
G
Elverum
0-1
17-10-15
H
Arendal Fotball
2-2
17-10-01
G
Ranheim IL
0-1
17-09-24
H
Strommen
2-0
17-09-17
G
Jerv
2-0
17-09-10
H
Levanger
2-2
17-09-06
G
Bodø/Glimt
0-0

History between Viking and Sandnes in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-03-18
Viking
Sandnes
3-3
Club Friendlies
16-03-28
Sandnes
Viking
1-0
Club Friendlies
15-03-14
Viking
Sandnes
1-0
Club Friendlies
14-05-16
Viking
Sandnes
2-2
Tippeligaen
14-03-16
Sandnes
Viking
1-0
Club Friendlies
13-10-05
Viking
Sandnes
1-1
Tippeligaen
13-05-21
Sandnes
Viking
0-1
Tippeligaen
13-02-10
Viking
Sandnes
0-5
Club Friendlies
12-07-29
Viking
Sandnes
5-0
Tippeligaen
12-03-26
Sandnes
Viking
2-2
Tippeligaen

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Viking vs. Sandnes

In the last 0 games Viking played 0 games Over 2.5.
Viking have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Sandnes played 0 games Over 2.5.
Sandnes have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Viking and Sandnes scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Viking vs. Sandnes

Viking 3-0-7
In last 10 games Viking won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw

Sandnes 3-3-4
In last 10 games Sandnes won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Viking - Sandnes (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Viking wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Sandnes to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Viking and Sandnes

Last 6 Events At Home

Viking (2-0-1 and 5:8 goals)
Viking have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Sandnes (1-1-0 and 2:5 goals)
Sandnes have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Viking (1-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Viking have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Sandnes (2-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Sandnes have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Viking (3-0-3 and 7:13 goals)
Viking have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 9 points.

Sandnes (3-1-2 and 4:9 goals)
Sandnes has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Tippeligaen from Viking and Sandnes

Tippeligaen Form As A Host

Viking (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sandnes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sandnes have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form As A Guest

Viking (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sandnes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sandnes have won from the last 0 games away in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Tippeligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Viking (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Viking have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sandnes (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Sandnes have won from the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Tippeligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Viking
Viking won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sandnes
Sandnes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Viking
Viking won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sandnes
Sandnes won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Tippeligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Viking played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Sandnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Viking played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Sandnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Viking played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Tippeligaen Sandnes played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Tippeligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win