de
Home » H2H

Saint Patricks vs. Waterford United Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Saint Patricks and the last 10 Results from Waterford United

Saint Patricks
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
G
Derry
1-1
17-10-20
H
Cork City
4-2
17-10-13
G
Galway FC
1-1
17-10-07
H
Limerick
2-2
17-09-25
H
Shamrock Rovers
2-0
17-09-22
G
Bohemians
3-2
17-09-01
G
Dundalk
6-0
17-08-25
H
Galway FC
0-2
17-08-18
H
Finn Harps
4-0
17-08-13
G
Portmarnock
0-2
Waterford United
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-07
G
Cobh Ramblers
2-1
17-09-22
H
Longford Town
1-0
17-09-15
G
Wexford Youths
0-3
17-09-01
H
Shelbourne
1-1
17-08-18
H
UC Dublin
1-0
17-08-11
H
Shelbourne
0-3
17-08-04
G
Cabinteely
1-1
17-07-28
H
Athlone
3-1
17-07-21
H
Cobh Ramblers
4-0
17-07-15
G
Longford Town
0-1

History between Saint Patricks and Waterford United in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
11-08-26
Waterford United
Saint Patricks
0-3
FAI Cup
09-09-15
Saint Patricks
Waterford United
0-2
FAI Cup
09-09-12
Waterford United
Saint Patricks
1-1
FAI Cup
07-08-31
Saint Patricks
Waterford United
4-1
Airtricity League
07-07-06
Waterford United
Saint Patricks
2-1
Airtricity League
07-03-16
Saint Patricks
Waterford United
3-0
Airtricity League
06-09-01
Saint Patricks
Waterford United
0-1
Airtricity League
06-06-02
Waterford United
Saint Patricks
1-3
Airtricity League
06-03-10
Saint Patricks
Waterford United
0-0
Airtricity League
05-10-21
Waterford United
Saint Patricks
1-1
Airtricity League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Saint Patricks vs. Waterford United

In the last 0 games Saint Patricks played 0 games Over 2.5.
Saint Patricks have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Waterford United played 0 games Over 2.5.
Waterford United have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Saint Patricks and Waterford United scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Saint Patricks vs. Waterford United

Saint Patricks 4-3-3
In last 10 games Saint Patricks won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Waterford United 6-2-2
In last 10 games Waterford United won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Saint Patricks - Waterford United (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Saint Patricks wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Waterford United to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Saint Patricks and Waterford United

Last 6 Events At Home

Saint Patricks (2-1-0 and 8:4 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Waterford United (3-1-0 and 3:4 goals)
Waterford United have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Saint Patricks (0-2-1 and 4:5 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Waterford United (1-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Waterford United have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Saint Patricks (2-3-1 and 12:9 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Waterford United (4-1-1 and 7:6 goals)
Waterford United has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in FAI Cup from Saint Patricks and Waterford United

FAI Cup Form As A Host

Saint Patricks (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 0 games at Home in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Waterford United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Waterford United have won from the last 0 games at Home in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

FAI Cup Form As A Guest

Saint Patricks (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 0 games away in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Waterford United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Waterford United have won from the last 0 games away in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

FAI Cup Form Total As Guest Or Host

Saint Patricks (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Saint Patricks have won from the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Waterford United (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Waterford United have won from the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (FAI Cup)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Saint Patricks
Saint Patricks won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Waterford United
Waterford United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Saint Patricks
Saint Patricks won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Waterford United
Waterford United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (FAI Cup)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Saint Patricks played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Waterford United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Saint Patricks played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Waterford United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup Saint Patricks played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup Waterford United played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (FAI Cup)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win