de
Home » H2H

Derry vs. Bohemians Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Derry and the last 10 Results from Bohemians

Derry
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
H
Saint Patricks
1-1
17-10-21
G
Sligo
3-0
17-10-17
G
Cork City
0-0
17-10-13
H
Finn Harps
3-0
17-09-29
H
Drogheda United FC
2-1
17-09-22
H
Bray Wanderers
0-5
17-09-15
G
Galway FC
2-1
17-08-20
H
Dundalk
0-4
17-08-13
G
Dundalk
4-0
17-08-04
G
Shamrock Rovers
0-2
Bohemians
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
H
Finn Harps
3-1
17-10-20
G
Dundalk
0-1
17-10-13
H
Cork City
0-0
17-10-07
G
Sligo
1-0
17-09-22
H
Saint Patricks
3-2
17-09-15
G
Drogheda United FC
1-4
17-09-01
H
Galway FC
1-1
17-08-19
G
Limerick
1-0
17-08-11
G
Finn Harps
4-3
17-08-04
H
Bray Wanderers
0-0

History between Derry and Bohemians in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-07-21
Bohemians
Derry
0-1
Airtricity League
17-05-05
Derry
Bohemians
2-0
Airtricity League
17-02-24
Bohemians
Derry
1-4
Airtricity League
16-10-14
Derry
Bohemians
2-1
Airtricity League
16-08-19
Bohemians
Derry
0-2
FAI Cup
16-07-22
Bohemians
Derry
0-1
Airtricity League
16-04-22
Derry
Bohemians
1-0
Airtricity League
15-10-23
Derry
Bohemians
2-3
Premier Division
15-07-24
Bohemians
Derry
4-2
Premier Division
15-04-24
Derry
Bohemians
1-2
Premier Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Derry vs. Bohemians

In the last 0 games Derry played 0 games Over 2.5.
Derry have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Bohemians played 0 games Over 2.5.
Bohemians have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Derry and Bohemians scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Derry vs. Bohemians

Derry 3-2-5
In last 10 games Derry won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Bohemians 4-3-3
In last 10 games Bohemians won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Derry - Bohemians (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Derry wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Bohemians to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Derry and Bohemians

Last 6 Events At Home

Derry (2-1-1 and 6:7 goals)
Derry have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Bohemians (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Bohemians have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Derry (0-1-1 and 0:3 goals)
Derry have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Bohemians (2-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
Bohemians have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Derry (2-2-2 and 6:10 goals)
Derry have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Bohemians (4-1-1 and 11:5 goals)
Bohemians has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Airtricity League from Derry and Bohemians

Airtricity League Form As A Host

Derry (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Derry have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bohemians (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bohemians have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Airtricity League Form As A Guest

Derry (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Derry have won from the last 0 games away in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bohemians (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bohemians have won from the last 0 games away in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Airtricity League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Derry (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Derry have won from the last 0 games overall in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Bohemians (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bohemians have won from the last 0 games overall in the Airtricity League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Airtricity League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Derry
Derry won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Bohemians
Bohemians won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Derry
Derry won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Bohemians
Bohemians won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Airtricity League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Derry played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Bohemians played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Derry played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Bohemians played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Airtricity League Derry played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Airtricity League Bohemians played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Airtricity League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win