de
Home » H2H

Bray Wanderers vs. Shamrock Rovers Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Bray Wanderers and the last 10 Results from Shamrock Rovers

Bray Wanderers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
G
Cork City
1-0
17-10-20
H
Shamrock Rovers
1-0
17-10-13
G
Dundalk
1-0
17-10-07
H
Galway FC
3-3
17-09-22
G
Derry
0-5
17-09-15
H
Limerick
1-1
17-09-02
G
Elgin City
2-0
17-08-18
H
Drogheda United FC
2-1
17-08-15
G
Sligo
0-0
17-08-12
H
Cork City
0-1
Shamrock Rovers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-10-27
H
Limerick
2-1
17-10-20
G
Bray Wanderers
1-0
17-10-13
H
Sligo
1-1
17-10-10
H
Dundalk
2-4
17-10-07
G
Drogheda United FC
0-2
17-10-01
G
Dundalk
1-1
17-09-25
G
Saint Patricks
2-0
17-09-22
H
Finn Harps
4-1
17-09-16
H
Dundalk
0-3
17-09-08
H
Bluebell United
4-4

History between Bray Wanderers and Shamrock Rovers in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-20
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
1-0
Airtricity League
17-05-30
Shamrock Rovers
Bray Wanderers
2-0
Airtricity League
17-04-21
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
4-2
Airtricity League
16-10-21
Shamrock Rovers
Bray Wanderers
0-0
Airtricity League
16-07-29
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
1-1
Airtricity League
16-04-29
Shamrock Rovers
Bray Wanderers
2-0
Airtricity League
15-10-17
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
2-2
Premier Division
15-09-22
Shamrock Rovers
Bray Wanderers
1-0
Premier Division
15-04-20
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
0-3
Premier Division
14-07-18
Bray Wanderers
Shamrock Rovers
0-3
Airtricity League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Bray Wanderers vs. Shamrock Rovers

In the last 0 games Bray Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5.
Bray Wanderers have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Shamrock Rovers played 0 games Over 2.5.
Shamrock Rovers have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Bray Wanderers and Shamrock Rovers scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Bray Wanderers vs. Shamrock Rovers

Bray Wanderers 3-3-4
In last 10 games Bray Wanderers won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Shamrock Rovers 3-3-4
In last 10 games Shamrock Rovers won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Bray Wanderers - Shamrock Rovers (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Bray Wanderers wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Shamrock Rovers to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Bray Wanderers and Shamrock Rovers

Last 6 Events At Home

Bray Wanderers (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Shamrock Rovers (2-1-0 and 5:6 goals)
Shamrock Rovers have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Bray Wanderers (1-0-2 and 5:2 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Shamrock Rovers (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Shamrock Rovers have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Bray Wanderers (2-2-2 and 10:6 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Shamrock Rovers (3-2-1 and 8:8 goals)
Shamrock Rovers has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Form in FAI Cup from Bray Wanderers and Shamrock Rovers

FAI Cup Form As A Host

Bray Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 0 games at Home in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shamrock Rovers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shamrock Rovers have won from the last 0 games at Home in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

FAI Cup Form As A Guest

Bray Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 0 games away in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shamrock Rovers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shamrock Rovers have won from the last 0 games away in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

FAI Cup Form Total As Guest Or Host

Bray Wanderers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bray Wanderers have won from the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Shamrock Rovers (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Shamrock Rovers have won from the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (FAI Cup)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Bray Wanderers
Bray Wanderers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Shamrock Rovers
Shamrock Rovers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Bray Wanderers
Bray Wanderers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Shamrock Rovers
Shamrock Rovers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (FAI Cup)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Bray Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Shamrock Rovers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Bray Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Shamrock Rovers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup Bray Wanderers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the FAI Cup Shamrock Rovers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (FAI Cup)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win