de
Home » H2H

Talleres vs. Atlético Tucumán Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 02:10:00

Last 10 Results from Talleres and the last 10 Results from Atlético Tucumán

Talleres
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-18
H
Belgrano
1-1
18-01-13
H
Atlético Tucumán
3-4
17-12-10
G
Colon
0-2
17-12-03
H
Club Estudiantes
0-1
17-11-27
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
0-1
17-11-20
H
CA Rosario Central
0-1
17-11-05
G
Racing Club
1-1
17-10-29
H
CA River Plate
4-0
17-10-15
G
Belgrano
0-0
17-10-01
H
Patronato de Parana
1-0
Atlético Tucumán
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-0
18-01-19
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
0-0
18-01-17
G
Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
1-3
18-01-17
G
Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
1-0
18-01-13
G
Talleres
3-4
17-12-09
G
CA River Plate
2-1
17-12-04
H
Colon
2-0
17-11-30
G
CA San Lorenzo
2-0
17-11-26
G
Club Estudiantes
1-0
17-11-17
H
Arsenal de Sarandi
0-0

History between Talleres and Atlético Tucumán in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Talleres
Atlético Tucumán
3-4
Club Friendlies
17-05-28
Talleres
Atlético Tucumán
2-1
Apertura/Clausura
14-05-15
Talleres
Atlético Tucumán
1-2
Primera B Nacional
13-11-14
Atlético Tucumán
Talleres
1-0
Primera B Nacional
09-06-07
Talleres
Atlético Tucumán
1-4
Primera B Nacional
08-12-01
Atlético Tucumán
Talleres
3-0
Primera B Nacional

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Talleres vs. Atlético Tucumán

In the last 2 games Talleres played 1 games Over 2.5.
Talleres have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 5 games Atlético Tucumán played 2 games Over 2.5.
Atlético Tucumán have an Goal difference from 0:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 45% chance that Talleres and Atlético Tucumán scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Talleres vs. Atlético Tucumán

Talleres 4-3-3
In last 10 games Talleres won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Atlético Tucumán 3-2-5
In last 10 games Atlético Tucumán won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Talleres - Atlético Tucumán (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Talleres wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Atlético Tucumán to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Talleres and Atlético Tucumán

Last 6 Events At Home

Talleres (0-1-3 and 4:7 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Atlético Tucumán (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlético Tucumán have won from the last 0 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Talleres (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Atlético Tucumán (2-1-3 and 8:8 goals)
Atlético Tucumán have won from the last 6 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Talleres (2-1-3 and 7:7 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Atlético Tucumán (2-1-3 and 8:8 goals)
Atlético Tucumán has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Apertura/Clausura from Talleres and Atlético Tucumán

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Host

Talleres (0-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Atlético Tucumán (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Atlético Tucumán have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form As A Guest

Talleres (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 0 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Atlético Tucumán (2-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Atlético Tucumán have won from the last 5 games away in the Apertura/Clausura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Apertura/Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Talleres (0-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Talleres have won from the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Atlético Tucumán (2-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Atlético Tucumán have won from the last 5 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura/Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Talleres
Talleres won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Atlético Tucumán
Atlético Tucumán won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Talleres
Talleres won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Atlético Tucumán
Atlético Tucumán won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura/Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Talleres played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Atlético Tucumán played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Talleres played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Atlético Tucumán played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Talleres played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games overall in the Apertura/Clausura Atlético Tucumán played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura/Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win