de
Home » H2H

Hearts FC vs. Nurnberg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 15:30:00

Last 10 Results from Hearts FC and the last 10 Results from Nurnberg

Hearts FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Nurnberg
0-5
18-01-12
G
Vitesse FC
1-1
17-12-30
G
Aberdeen
0-0
17-12-27
H
Hibernian
0-0
17-12-23
G
Saint Johnstone
0-0
17-12-17
H
Celtic
4-0
17-12-12
H
Dundee
2-0
17-12-09
H
Motherwell
1-0
17-12-02
H
Hamilton
1-1
17-11-25
H
Ross County
0-0
Nurnberg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Hearts FC
0-5
18-01-09
H
Gent
0-1
17-12-19
H
Wolfsburg
0-2
17-12-16
G
Kaiserslautern
1-1
17-12-11
G
Fortuna Dusseldorf
0-2
17-12-02
H
Sandhausen
1-0
17-11-25
G
Braunschweig
2-3
17-11-18
H
Holstein Kiel
2-2
17-11-06
H
Ingolstadt
1-2
17-10-29
G
Heidenheim
1-0

History between Hearts FC and Nurnberg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Hearts FC
Nurnberg
0-5
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hearts FC vs. Nurnberg

In the last 2 games Hearts FC played 1 games Over 2.5.
Hearts FC have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Nurnberg played 1 games Over 2.5.
Nurnberg have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Hearts FC and Nurnberg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hearts FC vs. Nurnberg

Hearts FC 3-6-1
In last 10 games Hearts FC won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw

Nurnberg 4-2-4
In last 10 games Nurnberg won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Hearts FC - Nurnberg (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that Hearts FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Nurnberg to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Hearts FC and Nurnberg

Last 6 Events At Home

Hearts FC (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Nurnberg (3-0-0 and 1:3 goals)
Nurnberg have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hearts FC (0-3-0 and 1:1 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Nurnberg (2-1-0 and 8:1 goals)
Nurnberg have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hearts FC (1-4-1 and 5:6 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Nurnberg (5-1-0 and 9:4 goals)
Nurnberg has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Hearts FC and Nurnberg

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Hearts FC (0-0-1 and 0:5 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Nurnberg (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Nurnberg have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Hearts FC (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Nurnberg (1-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Nurnberg have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hearts FC (0-1-1 and 1:6 goals)
Hearts FC have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Nurnberg (1-0-1 and 5:1 goals)
Nurnberg have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hearts FC
Hearts FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nurnberg
Nurnberg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hearts FC
Hearts FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nurnberg
Nurnberg won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Hearts FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Nurnberg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Hearts FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Nurnberg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Hearts FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Nurnberg played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win