de
Home » H2H

FC Nordsjælland vs. Elite 3000 Helsingør Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Nordsjælland and the last 10 Results from Elite 3000 Helsingør

FC Nordsjælland
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Guizhou Toro
4-1
18-01-20
H
Hvidovre IF
1-3
18-01-20
H
Lyngby BK
6-3
18-01-13
H
Elite 3000 Helsingør
3-2
17-12-10
H
Hobro
3-2
17-12-03
G
FC København
1-3
17-11-26
H
AC Horsens
6-0
17-11-19
G
Brøndby IF
4-2
17-11-04
H
Lyngby BK
2-2
17-11-01
G
Hobro
5-4
Elite 3000 Helsingør
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-29
G
Dunajská Streda
1-1
18-01-24
G
BK Fremad Amager
3-5
18-01-20
H
Falkenbergs FF
3-1
18-01-13
G
FC Nordsjælland
3-2
17-12-09
H
Lyngby BK
2-1
17-12-06
G
Aalborg
2-1
17-12-01
G
AGF
0-0
17-11-25
H
Aalborg
0-1
17-11-17
H
Hobro
0-1
17-11-03
G
FC Midtjylland
2-1

History between FC Nordsjælland and Elite 3000 Helsingør in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
FC Nordsjælland
Elite 3000 Helsingør
3-2
Club Friendlies
17-08-21
FC Nordsjælland
Elite 3000 Helsingør
1-0
Superligaen
17-06-23
Elite 3000 Helsingør
FC Nordsjælland
1-1
Club Friendlies
17-01-20
FC Nordsjælland
Elite 3000 Helsingør
0-1
Club Friendlies
16-01-30
FC Nordsjælland
Elite 3000 Helsingør
4-0
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Nordsjælland vs. Elite 3000 Helsingør

In the last 4 games FC Nordsjælland played 4 games Over 2.5.
FC Nordsjælland have an Goal difference from 17:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Elite 3000 Helsingør played 3 games Over 2.5.
Elite 3000 Helsingør have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 87.5% chance that FC Nordsjælland and Elite 3000 Helsingør scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Nordsjælland vs. Elite 3000 Helsingør

FC Nordsjælland 6-1-3
In last 10 games FC Nordsjælland won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Elite 3000 Helsingør 3-2-5
In last 10 games Elite 3000 Helsingør won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

FC Nordsjælland - Elite 3000 Helsingør (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that FC Nordsjælland wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Elite 3000 Helsingør to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Nordsjælland and Elite 3000 Helsingør

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Nordsjælland (4-0-1 and 17:11 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 1 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Nordsjælland (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 1 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (1-1-2 and 9:9 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Nordsjælland (5-0-1 and 20:12 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (3-1-2 and 14:11 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Superligaen from FC Nordsjælland and Elite 3000 Helsingør

Superligaen Form As A Host

FC Nordsjælland (3-0-1 and 14:9 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Superligaen 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Superligaen 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Superligaen Form As A Guest

FC Nordsjælland (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 0 games away in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (1-1-1 and 8:7 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør have won from the last 3 games away in the Superligaen 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Superligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Nordsjælland (3-0-1 and 14:9 goals)
FC Nordsjælland have won from the last 4 games overall in the Superligaen 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Elite 3000 Helsingør (2-1-1 and 11:8 goals)
Elite 3000 Helsingør have won from the last 4 games overall in the Superligaen 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Superligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Nordsjælland
FC Nordsjælland won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Elite 3000 Helsingør
Elite 3000 Helsingør won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Nordsjælland
FC Nordsjælland won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Elite 3000 Helsingør
Elite 3000 Helsingør won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Superligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team FC Nordsjælland played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Elite 3000 Helsingør played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team FC Nordsjælland played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Elite 3000 Helsingør played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Superligaen FC Nordsjælland played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Superligaen Elite 3000 Helsingør played 4 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Superligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win