de
Home » H2H

Helsinki vs. Hammarby Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from Helsinki and the last 10 Results from Hammarby

Helsinki
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-20
H
Pepo
4-1
18-01-13
H
Hammarby
3-4
17-10-28
H
Rovaniemi
2-3
17-10-20
G
FC Inter
1-3
17-10-16
H
Lahti
3-0
17-10-12
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-2
17-09-30
H
PS Kemi
4-0
17-09-27
H
IFK Mariehamn
1-0
17-09-23
G
Seinäjoen JK
0-1
17-09-16
G
Ilves
1-4
Hammarby
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Helsinki
3-4
17-11-05
H
Halmstad BK
1-3
17-10-29
G
GIF Sundsvall
1-4
17-10-23
H
IK Sirius
3-3
17-10-16
G
Kalmar FF
2-0
17-10-01
H
Norrkoping
0-2
17-09-24
G
Djurgårdens
1-1
17-09-20
H
IFK Gothenburg
2-1
17-09-17
G
Malmo FF
4-0
17-09-10
H
AIK Fotboll
1-1

History between Helsinki and Hammarby in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Helsinki
Hammarby
3-4
Club Friendlies
17-02-07
Hammarby
Helsinki
2-3
Club Friendlies
13-03-31
Hammarby
Helsinki
0-2
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Helsinki vs. Hammarby

In the last 1 games Helsinki played 1 games Over 2.5.
Helsinki have an Goal difference from 12:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Hammarby played 1 games Over 2.5.
Hammarby have an Goal difference from 4:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Helsinki and Hammarby scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Helsinki vs. Hammarby

Helsinki 8-0-2
In last 10 games Helsinki won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw

Hammarby 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hammarby won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Helsinki - Hammarby (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that Helsinki wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Hammarby to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Helsinki and Hammarby

Last 6 Events At Home

Helsinki (2-0-2 and 12:8 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Hammarby (2-1-0 and 4:8 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Helsinki (2-0-0 and 5:1 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Hammarby (2-0-1 and 8:6 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Helsinki (4-0-2 and 17:9 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 9 goals and get 12 points.

Hammarby (4-1-1 and 12:14 goals)
Hammarby has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Veikkausliga from Helsinki and Hammarby

Veikkausliga Form As A Host

Helsinki (0-0-1 and 3:4 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Hammarby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Veikkausliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Veikkausliga Form As A Guest

Helsinki (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 0 games away in the Veikkausliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Hammarby (1-0-0 and 4:3 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 1 games away in the Veikkausliga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Veikkausliga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Helsinki (0-0-1 and 3:4 goals)
Helsinki have won from the last 1 games overall in the Veikkausliga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Hammarby (1-0-0 and 4:3 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 1 games overall in the Veikkausliga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Veikkausliga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Helsinki
Helsinki won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hammarby
Hammarby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Helsinki
Helsinki won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hammarby
Hammarby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Veikkausliga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Helsinki played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Hammarby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Helsinki played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Hammarby played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Veikkausliga Helsinki played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Veikkausliga Hammarby played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Veikkausliga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win