de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Petapa vs. CSD Municipal Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 03:10:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Petapa and the last 10 Results from CSD Municipal

Deportivo Petapa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
CSD Municipal
0-1
17-12-11
H
CSD Municipal
0-3
17-12-08
G
CSD Municipal
2-1
17-11-26
H
Coban Imperial
0-0
17-11-19
G
Sanarate
0-2
17-11-16
H
Club Xelaju FC
3-0
17-11-12
G
CD Suchitepequez
1-3
17-11-04
H
Deportivo Malacateco
0-1
17-10-29
G
CSD Municipal
0-1
17-10-21
H
Siquinala
3-0
CSD Municipal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Deportivo Petapa
0-1
17-12-17
G
Antigua Guatemala
2-1
17-12-15
H
Antigua Guatemala
1-1
17-12-11
G
Deportivo Petapa
0-3
17-12-08
H
Deportivo Petapa
2-1
17-12-02
H
Guastatoya FC
2-0
17-11-29
G
Guastatoya FC
1-1
17-11-26
H
CD Suchitepequez
2-0
17-11-19
G
Deportivo Malacateco
1-1
17-11-15
G
Antigua Guatemala
1-1

History between Deportivo Petapa and CSD Municipal in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
0-1
Clausura
17-12-11
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
0-3
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-08
CSD Municipal
Deportivo Petapa
2-1
Apertura Final Stage
17-10-29
CSD Municipal
Deportivo Petapa
0-1
Apertura
17-08-26
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
1-1
Apertura
17-04-09
CSD Municipal
Deportivo Petapa
0-1
Clausura
17-02-12
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
0-2
Clausura
16-10-24
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
2-1
Apertura
16-07-31
CSD Municipal
Deportivo Petapa
2-0
Apertura
16-04-21
Deportivo Petapa
CSD Municipal
0-0
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Petapa vs. CSD Municipal

In the last 1 games Deportivo Petapa played 0 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Petapa have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games CSD Municipal played 0 games Over 2.5.
CSD Municipal have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Deportivo Petapa and CSD Municipal scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Petapa vs. CSD Municipal

Deportivo Petapa 5-1-4
In last 10 games Deportivo Petapa won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

CSD Municipal 5-4-1
In last 10 games CSD Municipal won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Deportivo Petapa - CSD Municipal (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Petapa wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for CSD Municipal to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Petapa and CSD Municipal

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Petapa (1-1-2 and 3:4 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

CSD Municipal (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Petapa (1-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

CSD Municipal (2-0-1 and 5:2 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Petapa (2-1-3 and 6:6 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

CSD Municipal (4-1-1 and 10:4 goals)
CSD Municipal has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Apertura from Deportivo Petapa and CSD Municipal

Apertura Form As A Host

Deportivo Petapa (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

CSD Municipal (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Deportivo Petapa (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 0 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

CSD Municipal (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Petapa (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Deportivo Petapa have won from the last 1 games overall in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

CSD Municipal (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
CSD Municipal have won from the last 1 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Petapa
Deportivo Petapa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CSD Municipal
CSD Municipal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Petapa
Deportivo Petapa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CSD Municipal
CSD Municipal won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Deportivo Petapa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team CSD Municipal played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Deportivo Petapa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team CSD Municipal played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Apertura Deportivo Petapa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Apertura CSD Municipal played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win