de
Home » H2H

Wiener Neustadt vs. FK Austria Wien Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:05:00

Last 10 Results from Wiener Neustadt and the last 10 Results from FK Austria Wien

Wiener Neustadt
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
FK Austria Wien
2-6
17-12-01
H
BW Linz
6-3
17-11-24
G
SV Ried
2-2
17-11-17
G
USK Anif
0-0
17-11-03
H
FC Wacker Innsbruck
0-1
17-10-31
G
Wattens
0-1
17-10-20
H
Kapfenberg
4-2
17-10-13
H
FAC Team für Wien
1-2
17-10-04
G
Adm/Modling
1-2
17-09-29
G
TSV Hartberg
0-1
FK Austria Wien
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-16
G
FAC Team für Wien
1-1
18-01-13
G
Wiener Neustadt
2-6
17-12-17
H
Sturm Graz
1-0
17-12-10
G
Altach
1-0
17-12-07
H
AEK Athens
0-0
17-12-03
H
FC Salzburg
1-1
17-11-29
G
SKN Sankt Polten
1-0
17-11-26
G
WAC-Sankt Andrä
1-2
17-11-23
G
AC Milan
5-1
17-11-18
H
Adm/Modling
2-3

History between Wiener Neustadt and FK Austria Wien in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Wiener Neustadt
FK Austria Wien
2-6
Club Friendlies
16-03-23
FK Austria Wien
Wiener Neustadt
2-3
Club Friendlies
15-05-02
FK Austria Wien
Wiener Neustadt
2-1
Austrian Football Bundesliga
15-02-28
Wiener Neustadt
FK Austria Wien
1-0
Austrian Football Bundesliga
14-04-13
Wiener Neustadt
FK Austria Wien
0-2
Austrian Football Bundesliga
14-02-15
FK Austria Wien
Wiener Neustadt
1-1
Austrian Football Bundesliga
13-11-03
Wiener Neustadt
FK Austria Wien
0-3
Austrian Football Bundesliga
13-08-17
FK Austria Wien
Wiener Neustadt
5-0
Austrian Football Bundesliga
13-05-18
FK Austria Wien
Wiener Neustadt
3-1
Austrian Football Bundesliga
13-03-09
Wiener Neustadt
FK Austria Wien
0-0
Austrian Football Bundesliga

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Wiener Neustadt vs. FK Austria Wien

In the last 1 games Wiener Neustadt played 1 games Over 2.5.
Wiener Neustadt have an Goal difference from 8:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games FK Austria Wien played 1 games Over 2.5.
FK Austria Wien have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Wiener Neustadt and FK Austria Wien scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Wiener Neustadt vs. FK Austria Wien

Wiener Neustadt 5-2-3
In last 10 games Wiener Neustadt won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

FK Austria Wien 3-3-4
In last 10 games FK Austria Wien won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Wiener Neustadt - FK Austria Wien (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Wiener Neustadt wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for FK Austria Wien to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Wiener Neustadt and FK Austria Wien

Last 6 Events At Home

Wiener Neustadt (1-0-2 and 8:10 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

FK Austria Wien (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Wiener Neustadt (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

FK Austria Wien (1-1-1 and 7:4 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Wiener Neustadt (2-2-2 and 11:12 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

FK Austria Wien (2-3-1 and 9:5 goals)
FK Austria Wien has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Erste Liga from Wiener Neustadt and FK Austria Wien

Erste Liga Form As A Host

Wiener Neustadt (0-0-1 and 2:6 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Erste Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

FK Austria Wien (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Erste Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Erste Liga Form As A Guest

Wiener Neustadt (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 0 games away in the Erste Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

FK Austria Wien (1-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 2 games away in the Erste Liga 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Erste Liga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Wiener Neustadt (0-0-1 and 2:6 goals)
Wiener Neustadt have won from the last 1 games overall in the Erste Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

FK Austria Wien (1-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
FK Austria Wien have won from the last 2 games overall in the Erste Liga 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Erste Liga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Wiener Neustadt
Wiener Neustadt won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

FK Austria Wien
FK Austria Wien won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Wiener Neustadt
Wiener Neustadt won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

FK Austria Wien
FK Austria Wien won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Erste Liga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Wiener Neustadt played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team FK Austria Wien played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Wiener Neustadt played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team FK Austria Wien played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Erste Liga Wiener Neustadt played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Erste Liga FK Austria Wien played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Erste Liga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win