de
Home » H2H

Thun vs. Wohlen Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:30:00

Last 10 Results from Thun and the last 10 Results from Wohlen

Thun
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Wohlen
7-1
18-01-12
H
Rapperswil
5-2
17-12-16
H
FC Lugano
0-2
17-12-09
G
Sion
2-3
17-12-03
H
Young Boys
3-1
17-11-29
G
Zurich
4-3
17-11-25
H
Saint Gallen
1-2
17-11-19
G
Grasshoppers CZ
2-0
17-11-05
H
FC Lugano
1-1
17-10-28
G
Lausanne
1-3
Wohlen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Thun
7-1
17-12-03
G
FC Vaduz
1-1
17-11-27
H
Aarau
1-1
17-11-19
G
Chiasso
4-0
17-11-14
G
Grasshoppers CZ
3-3
17-11-06
H
Rapperswil
1-2
17-10-29
G
Neuchâtel Xamax
4-2
17-10-22
H
Wil
2-2
17-10-14
G
Schaffhausen
2-1
17-09-30
H
Winterthur
3-2

History between Thun and Wohlen in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Thun
Wohlen
7-1
Club Friendlies
17-01-11
Thun
Wohlen
4-0
Club Friendlies
16-07-08
Thun
Wohlen
4-2
Club Friendlies
15-07-11
Thun
Wohlen
1-2
Club Friendlies
15-06-26
Thun
Wohlen
0-1
Club Friendlies
13-02-03
Wohlen
Thun
1-2
Switzerland Cup
10-04-24
Thun
Wohlen
1-1
Challenge League
10-02-24
Wohlen
Thun
0-1
Challenge League
09-04-09
Thun
Wohlen
1-2
Challenge League
08-09-27
Wohlen
Thun
2-2
Challenge League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Thun vs. Wohlen

In the last 2 games Thun played 2 games Over 2.5.
Thun have an Goal difference from 15:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Wohlen played 1 games Over 2.5.
Wohlen have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Thun and Wohlen scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Thun vs. Wohlen

Thun 5-1-4
In last 10 games Thun won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Wohlen 1-4-5
In last 10 games Wohlen won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw.

Thun - Wohlen (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Thun wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Wohlen to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Thun and Wohlen

Last 6 Events At Home

Thun (3-0-1 and 15:6 goals)
Thun have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Wohlen (1-1-0 and 2:3 goals)
Wohlen have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Thun (1-0-1 and 6:6 goals)
Thun have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Wohlen (0-2-2 and 5:15 goals)
Wohlen have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 15 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Thun (4-0-2 and 21:12 goals)
Thun have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 12 goals and get 12 points.

Wohlen (1-3-2 and 7:18 goals)
Wohlen has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 18 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Super League from Thun and Wohlen

Super League Form As A Host

Thun (2-0-0 and 12:3 goals)
Thun have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Super League 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Wohlen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Wohlen have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Super League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Super League Form As A Guest

Thun (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Thun have won from the last 0 games away in the Super League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Wohlen (0-0-1 and 1:7 goals)
Wohlen have won from the last 1 games away in the Super League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Super League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Thun (2-0-0 and 12:3 goals)
Thun have won from the last 2 games overall in the Super League 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Wohlen (0-0-1 and 1:7 goals)
Wohlen have won from the last 1 games overall in the Super League 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Super League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Thun
Thun won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Wohlen
Wohlen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Thun
Thun won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Wohlen
Wohlen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Super League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Thun played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Wohlen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Thun played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Wohlen played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Super League Thun played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Super League Wohlen played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Super League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win