de
Home » H2H

Veracruz vs. Leon Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from Veracruz and the last 10 Results from Leon

Veracruz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-29
H
Santos
1-1
18-01-20
G
Puebla
2-0
18-01-15
H
Monterrey
0-2
18-01-07
G
Necaxa
0-0
17-11-19
G
Cruz Azul
1-0
17-11-06
H
Toluca
0-1
17-10-29
G
Leon
6-2
17-10-23
H
CD Guadalajara
2-3
17-10-18
G
Tigres
1-0
17-10-14
G
Tijuana
0-0
Leon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Necaxa
0-4
18-01-21
G
Cruz Azul
0-0
18-01-14
H
Toluca
3-1
18-01-06
G
Atlas
1-2
17-11-26
G
Tigres
1-1
17-11-23
H
Tigres
1-1
17-11-19
H
CD Guadalajara
0-2
17-11-04
G
Tijuana
2-1
17-10-29
H
Veracruz
6-2
17-10-21
G
Morelia
0-0

History between Veracruz and Leon in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-29
Leon
Veracruz
6-2
Liga MX Apertura
17-04-09
Leon
Veracruz
4-0
Liga MX Clausura
16-10-15
Veracruz
Leon
2-3
Liga MX Apertura
16-01-16
Veracruz
Leon
1-3
Liga MX Clausura
15-08-02
Leon
Veracruz
4-1
Liga MX Apertura
15-03-07
Veracruz
Leon
1-0
Liga MX Clausura
14-03-08
Leon
Veracruz
0-1
Liga MX Clausura
13-09-15
Veracruz
Leon
0-1
Liga MX Apertura
12-03-11
Veracruz
Leon
2-5
Liga de Ascenso - Clausura
11-10-09
Leon
Veracruz
3-0
Liga de Ascenso - Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Veracruz vs. Leon

In the last 4 games Veracruz played 0 games Over 2.5.
Veracruz have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Leon played 3 games Over 2.5.
Leon have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Veracruz and Leon scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Veracruz vs. Leon

Veracruz 0-3-7
In last 10 games Veracruz won 0 games, lost 7 games and played 3 games draw

Leon 3-4-3
In last 10 games Leon won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Veracruz - Leon (15-35-50)
In this game the chance that Veracruz wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Leon to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Veracruz and Leon

Last 6 Events At Home

Veracruz (0-1-2 and 1:4 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Leon (2-1-0 and 4:6 goals)
Leon have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Veracruz (0-1-2 and 0:3 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Leon (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Leon have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Veracruz (0-2-4 and 1:7 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 2 points.

Leon (3-3-0 and 7:8 goals)
Leon has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Liga MX Apertura from Veracruz and Leon

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Host

Veracruz (0-1-1 and 1:3 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Leon (1-0-1 and 3:5 goals)
Leon have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Veracruz (0-1-1 and 0:2 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 2 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Leon (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Leon have won from the last 2 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Veracruz (0-2-2 and 1:5 goals)
Veracruz have won from the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Leon (2-1-1 and 5:6 goals)
Leon have won from the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Veracruz
Veracruz won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Leon
Leon won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Veracruz
Veracruz won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Leon
Leon won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Veracruz played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Leon played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Veracruz played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Leon played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Veracruz played 0 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Leon played 4 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win