de
Home » H2H

Hansa Rostock vs. SønderjyskE Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Hansa Rostock and the last 10 Results from SønderjyskE

Hansa Rostock
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
SønderjyskE
2-1
17-12-16
H
Lotte
0-3
17-12-10
H
Chemnitzer
3-1
17-12-01
G
Hallescher FC
0-2
17-11-25
H
Fortuna Köln
5-3
17-11-17
G
Wehen
0-1
17-11-05
H
Karlsruhe
0-3
17-10-27
G
Unterhaching
0-3
17-10-20
H
Osnabruck
2-0
17-10-14
G
FC Carl Zeiss Jena
1-0
SønderjyskE
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
H
FC Fredericia
2-3
18-01-16
G
Kolding IF
0-3
18-01-13
G
Hansa Rostock
2-1
17-12-08
G
AC Horsens
2-1
17-12-03
H
Brøndby IF
1-3
17-11-28
G
Blokhus FC
1-4
17-11-24
G
Randers FC
0-2
17-11-19
H
FC København
3-0
17-11-05
G
Odense Boldklub
0-3
17-10-29
H
Hobro
1-1

History between Hansa Rostock and SønderjyskE in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Hansa Rostock
SønderjyskE
2-1
Club Friendlies
12-06-30
Hansa Rostock
SønderjyskE
0-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hansa Rostock vs. SønderjyskE

In the last 1 games Hansa Rostock played 1 games Over 2.5.
Hansa Rostock have an Goal difference from 10:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games SønderjyskE played 3 games Over 2.5.
SønderjyskE have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Hansa Rostock and SønderjyskE scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hansa Rostock vs. SønderjyskE

Hansa Rostock 7-0-3
In last 10 games Hansa Rostock won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw

SønderjyskE 5-1-4
In last 10 games SønderjyskE won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Hansa Rostock - SønderjyskE (55-5-40)
In this game the chance that Hansa Rostock wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for SønderjyskE to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Hansa Rostock and SønderjyskE

Last 6 Events At Home

Hansa Rostock (3-0-1 and 10:8 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

SønderjyskE (2-0-0 and 3:6 goals)
SønderjyskE have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hansa Rostock (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 2 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

SønderjyskE (2-0-2 and 9:5 goals)
SønderjyskE have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hansa Rostock (5-0-1 and 13:8 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

SønderjyskE (4-0-2 and 12:11 goals)
SønderjyskE has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Third Liga from Hansa Rostock and SønderjyskE

Third Liga Form As A Host

Hansa Rostock (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Third Liga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

SønderjyskE (0-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
SønderjyskE have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Third Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Third Liga Form As A Guest

Hansa Rostock (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 0 games away in the Third Liga 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

SønderjyskE (1-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
SønderjyskE have won from the last 2 games away in the Third Liga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Third Liga Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hansa Rostock (1-0-0 and 2:1 goals)
Hansa Rostock have won from the last 1 games overall in the Third Liga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

SønderjyskE (1-0-2 and 6:5 goals)
SønderjyskE have won from the last 3 games overall in the Third Liga 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Third Liga)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hansa Rostock
Hansa Rostock won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

SønderjyskE
SønderjyskE won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hansa Rostock
Hansa Rostock won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

SønderjyskE
SønderjyskE won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Third Liga)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Hansa Rostock played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team SønderjyskE played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Hansa Rostock played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team SønderjyskE played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Third Liga Hansa Rostock played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the Third Liga SønderjyskE played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Third Liga)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win