de
Home » H2H

Cimarrones de Sonora vs. Altamira FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 04:36:00

Last 10 Results from Cimarrones de Sonora and the last 10 Results from Altamira FC

Cimarrones de Sonora
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Altamira FC
2-3
18-01-06
G
Murcielagos FC
1-3
17-11-11
H
Monarcas Merida
1-1
17-11-04
G
Atlante
0-1
17-10-28
H
Jaibos Tampico Madero
1-2
17-10-22
G
FC Juarez
2-2
17-10-14
H
Alebrijes Oaxaca
1-2
17-10-08
H
Dorados
1-0
17-10-01
G
Leones Negros UG
2-0
17-09-16
G
Tecos
1-2
Altamira FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Cimarrones de Sonora
2-3
18-01-07
H
Atlante
1-2
17-11-11
H
Jaibos Tampico Madero
0-1
17-11-05
G
FC Juarez
1-2
17-10-29
H
Alebrijes Oaxaca
4-1
17-10-22
G
Leones Negros UG
1-2
17-10-14
H
Dorados
2-1
17-10-08
H
U.A. Estado de Mexico
5-0
17-09-30
G
Tecos
2-0
17-09-16
G
Correcaminos de la UAT
3-3

History between Cimarrones de Sonora and Altamira FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Cimarrones de Sonora
Altamira FC
2-3
Ascenso MX Clausura
17-07-29
Altamira FC
Cimarrones de Sonora
1-2
Ascenso MX Apertura
17-01-15
Altamira FC
Cimarrones de Sonora
1-0
Ascenso MX Clausura
16-07-31
Cimarrones de Sonora
Altamira FC
1-1
Ascenso MX Apertura
16-02-06
Cimarrones de Sonora
Altamira FC
0-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
15-08-22
Altamira FC
Cimarrones de Sonora
0-4
Primera A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Cimarrones de Sonora vs. Altamira FC

In the last 2 games Cimarrones de Sonora played 2 games Over 2.5.
Cimarrones de Sonora have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Altamira FC played 2 games Over 2.5.
Altamira FC have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Cimarrones de Sonora and Altamira FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Cimarrones de Sonora vs. Altamira FC

Cimarrones de Sonora 4-2-4
In last 10 games Cimarrones de Sonora won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Altamira FC 6-1-3
In last 10 games Altamira FC won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Cimarrones de Sonora - Altamira FC (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Cimarrones de Sonora wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Altamira FC to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Cimarrones de Sonora and Altamira FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Cimarrones de Sonora (0-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Altamira FC (3-0-0 and 5:4 goals)
Altamira FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Cimarrones de Sonora (2-1-0 and 6:3 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Altamira FC (3-0-0 and 7:4 goals)
Altamira FC have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Cimarrones de Sonora (2-2-2 and 10:9 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

Altamira FC (6-0-0 and 12:8 goals)
Altamira FC has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 8 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Ascenso MX Apertura from Cimarrones de Sonora and Altamira FC

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Host

Cimarrones de Sonora (0-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Altamira FC (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Altamira FC have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Cimarrones de Sonora (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 1 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Altamira FC (1-0-0 and 3:2 goals)
Altamira FC have won from the last 1 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Cimarrones de Sonora (1-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
Cimarrones de Sonora have won from the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Altamira FC (1-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Altamira FC have won from the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Cimarrones de Sonora
Cimarrones de Sonora won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Altamira FC
Altamira FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Cimarrones de Sonora
Cimarrones de Sonora won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Altamira FC
Altamira FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Cimarrones de Sonora played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Altamira FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Cimarrones de Sonora played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Altamira FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Cimarrones de Sonora played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Altamira FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Ascenso MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win