de
Home » H2H

Monarcas Merida vs. Murcielagos FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 03:30:00

Last 10 Results from Monarcas Merida and the last 10 Results from Murcielagos FC

Monarcas Merida
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Murcielagos FC
3-1
18-01-06
G
Tecos
2-0
17-11-19
G
FC Juarez
1-0
17-11-16
H
FC Juarez
0-2
17-11-11
G
Cimarrones de Sonora
1-1
17-11-04
H
U.A. Estado de Mexico
2-1
17-10-28
H
Atlante
3-1
17-10-21
G
Correcaminos de la UAT
0-2
17-10-14
H
Jaibos Tampico Madero
0-2
17-10-08
H
FC Juarez
3-1
Murcielagos FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Monarcas Merida
3-1
18-01-06
H
Cimarrones de Sonora
1-3
17-11-11
H
Atlante
4-0
17-11-05
G
Jaibos Tampico Madero
3-2
17-10-28
H
FC Juarez
0-2
17-10-22
G
Alebrijes Oaxaca
4-0
17-10-14
H
Leones Negros UG
0-1
17-10-07
H
Tecos
1-1
17-10-01
G
Dorados
1-0
17-09-17
G
U.A. Estado de Mexico
1-1

History between Monarcas Merida and Murcielagos FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Monarcas Merida
Murcielagos FC
3-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
17-07-29
Murcielagos FC
Monarcas Merida
0-1
Ascenso MX Apertura
17-03-04
Murcielagos FC
Monarcas Merida
1-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
16-09-24
Monarcas Merida
Murcielagos FC
3-1
Ascenso MX Apertura
16-01-30
Murcielagos FC
Monarcas Merida
0-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
15-08-15
Monarcas Merida
Murcielagos FC
3-1
Primera A

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Monarcas Merida vs. Murcielagos FC

In the last 2 games Monarcas Merida played 1 games Over 2.5.
Monarcas Merida have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Murcielagos FC played 2 games Over 2.5.
Murcielagos FC have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Monarcas Merida and Murcielagos FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Monarcas Merida vs. Murcielagos FC

Monarcas Merida 5-1-4
In last 10 games Monarcas Merida won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw

Murcielagos FC 1-2-7
In last 10 games Murcielagos FC won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Monarcas Merida - Murcielagos FC (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that Monarcas Merida wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Murcielagos FC to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Monarcas Merida and Murcielagos FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Monarcas Merida (2-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Murcielagos FC (3-0-0 and 5:5 goals)
Murcielagos FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Monarcas Merida (0-1-2 and 1:4 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Murcielagos FC (0-0-3 and 3:10 goals)
Murcielagos FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Monarcas Merida (2-1-3 and 6:8 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Murcielagos FC (3-0-3 and 8:15 goals)
Murcielagos FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Ascenso MX Apertura from Monarcas Merida and Murcielagos FC

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Host

Monarcas Merida (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Murcielagos FC (0-0-1 and 1:3 goals)
Murcielagos FC have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Monarcas Merida (0-0-1 and 0:2 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 1 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Murcielagos FC (0-0-1 and 1:3 goals)
Murcielagos FC have won from the last 1 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Monarcas Merida (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Monarcas Merida have won from the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Murcielagos FC (0-0-2 and 2:6 goals)
Murcielagos FC have won from the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Monarcas Merida
Monarcas Merida won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Murcielagos FC
Murcielagos FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Monarcas Merida
Monarcas Merida won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Murcielagos FC
Murcielagos FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Monarcas Merida played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Murcielagos FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Monarcas Merida played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Murcielagos FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Monarcas Merida played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Murcielagos FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Ascenso MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win