de
Home » H2H

Atlante vs. Club Zacatepec Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atlante and the last 10 Results from Club Zacatepec

Atlante
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
San Luis
3-1
18-01-21
G
Celaya
2-1
18-01-13
H
Club Zacatepec
1-1
18-01-07
G
Altamira FC
1-2
17-11-11
G
Murcielagos FC
4-0
17-11-04
H
Cimarrones de Sonora
0-1
17-10-28
G
Monarcas Merida
3-1
17-10-22
G
Jaibos Tampico Madero
4-1
17-10-14
H
FC Juarez
0-1
17-10-07
H
Leones Negros UG
1-1
Club Zacatepec
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Murcielagos FC
1-0
18-01-21
H
Cimarrones de Sonora
1-0
18-01-13
G
Atlante
1-1
18-01-07
H
Jaibos Tampico Madero
0-0
17-11-19
H
Alebrijes Oaxaca
0-0
17-11-17
G
Alebrijes Oaxaca
3-1
17-11-12
H
FC Juarez
1-1
17-11-05
G
Alebrijes Oaxaca
0-2
17-10-29
H
Leones Negros UG
2-0
17-10-22
G
Dorados
0-1

History between Atlante and Club Zacatepec in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Atlante
Club Zacatepec
1-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
17-07-30
Club Zacatepec
Atlante
3-0
Ascenso MX Apertura
17-01-14
Atlante
Club Zacatepec
1-0
Ascenso MX Clausura
16-11-21
Club Zacatepec
Atlante
1-1
Ascenso MX Apertura Final Stages
16-11-18
Atlante
Club Zacatepec
1-0
Ascenso MX Apertura Final Stages
16-07-31
Club Zacatepec
Atlante
2-1
Ascenso MX Apertura
16-02-21
Atlante
Club Zacatepec
4-1
Ascenso MX Clausura
15-09-13
Club Zacatepec
Atlante
1-0
Primera A
15-03-14
Atlante
Club Zacatepec
0-3
Ascenso MX Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlante vs. Club Zacatepec

In the last 4 games Atlante played 3 games Over 2.5.
Atlante have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Club Zacatepec played 0 games Over 2.5.
Club Zacatepec have an Goal difference from 1:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Atlante and Club Zacatepec scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlante vs. Club Zacatepec

Atlante 2-2-6
In last 10 games Atlante won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Club Zacatepec 4-4-2
In last 10 games Club Zacatepec won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Atlante - Club Zacatepec (20-30-50)
In this game the chance that Atlante wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Club Zacatepec to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlante and Club Zacatepec

Last 6 Events At Home

Atlante (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Club Zacatepec (1-2-0 and 1:0 goals)
Club Zacatepec have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlante (1-0-2 and 3:7 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Club Zacatepec (0-1-2 and 2:5 goals)
Club Zacatepec have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlante (2-1-3 and 7:10 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Club Zacatepec (1-3-2 and 3:5 goals)
Club Zacatepec has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Ascenso MX Apertura from Atlante and Club Zacatepec

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Host

Atlante (1-1-0 and 4:2 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Club Zacatepec (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Club Zacatepec have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Atlante (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 2 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Club Zacatepec (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Club Zacatepec have won from the last 2 games away in the Ascenso MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Ascenso MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlante (2-1-1 and 7:5 goals)
Atlante have won from the last 4 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Club Zacatepec (1-2-1 and 2:2 goals)
Club Zacatepec have won from the last 4 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlante
Atlante won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Club Zacatepec
Club Zacatepec won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlante
Atlante won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Club Zacatepec
Club Zacatepec won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Ascenso MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Atlante played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Club Zacatepec played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Atlante played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Club Zacatepec played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Atlante played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Ascenso MX Apertura Club Zacatepec played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Ascenso MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win