de
Home » H2H

Randers FC vs. Aalborg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:05:00

Last 10 Results from Randers FC and the last 10 Results from Aalborg

Randers FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Aalborg
0-1
17-12-11
H
FC Midtjylland
0-4
17-12-03
G
Silkeborg
3-2
17-11-24
H
SønderjyskE
0-2
17-11-19
G
Lyngby BK
1-3
17-11-05
H
AGF
1-0
17-10-30
G
Brøndby IF
3-1
17-10-26
G
Nordvest
1-4
17-10-23
H
Aalborg
1-1
17-10-14
G
FC Nordsjælland
3-2
Aalborg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Randers FC
0-1
17-12-10
H
FC København
1-1
17-12-06
H
Elite 3000 Helsingør
2-1
17-12-02
G
Lyngby BK
1-2
17-11-25
G
Elite 3000 Helsingør
0-1
17-11-20
H
FC Midtjylland
0-1
17-11-05
G
Hobro
0-1
17-10-29
H
Odense Boldklub
0-2
17-10-23
G
Randers FC
1-1
17-10-15
H
Elite 3000 Helsingør
1-0

History between Randers FC and Aalborg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Randers FC
Aalborg
0-1
Club Friendlies
17-10-23
Randers FC
Aalborg
1-1
Superligaen
17-05-17
Randers FC
Aalborg
2-1
Superligaen Europa League Playoff
17-05-12
Aalborg
Randers FC
0-2
Superligaen Europa League Playoff
16-11-25
Aalborg
Randers FC
2-1
Superleague
16-07-24
Randers FC
Aalborg
0-1
Superleague
16-04-25
Randers FC
Aalborg
0-0
Superleague
15-11-23
Aalborg
Randers FC
3-2
Superleague
15-08-30
Aalborg
Randers FC
0-2
Superleague
15-04-06
Randers FC
Aalborg
1-1
Superligaen

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Randers FC vs. Aalborg

In the last 1 games Randers FC played 0 games Over 2.5.
Randers FC have an Goal difference from 1:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Aalborg played 0 games Over 2.5.
Aalborg have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Randers FC and Aalborg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Randers FC vs. Aalborg

Randers FC 3-1-6
In last 10 games Randers FC won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw

Aalborg 6-2-2
In last 10 games Aalborg won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Randers FC - Aalborg (25-15-60)
In this game the chance that Randers FC wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Aalborg to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Randers FC and Aalborg

Last 6 Events At Home

Randers FC (1-0-3 and 1:7 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Aalborg (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
Aalborg have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Randers FC (1-0-1 and 5:4 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Aalborg (3-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Aalborg have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Randers FC (2-0-4 and 6:11 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Aalborg (5-1-0 and 7:4 goals)
Aalborg has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Superligaen from Randers FC and Aalborg

Superligaen Form As A Host

Randers FC (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Aalborg (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Aalborg have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Superligaen Form As A Guest

Randers FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 0 games away in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Aalborg (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Aalborg have won from the last 1 games away in the Superligaen 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Superligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

Randers FC (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Randers FC have won from the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Aalborg (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Aalborg have won from the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Superligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Randers FC
Randers FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aalborg
Aalborg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Randers FC
Randers FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aalborg
Aalborg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Superligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Randers FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Aalborg played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Randers FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Aalborg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen Randers FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen Aalborg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Superligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win