de
Home » H2H

Brøndby IF vs. Roskilde Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from Brøndby IF and the last 10 Results from Roskilde

Brøndby IF
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-29
H
Slavia Prague
2-2
18-01-22
H
Guangzhou Evergrande
3-3
18-01-17
H
BK Fremad Amager
2-1
18-01-13
H
Roskilde
4-1
17-12-10
H
AGF
2-2
17-12-03
G
SønderjyskE
1-3
17-11-26
G
Silkeborg
1-3
17-11-19
H
FC Nordsjælland
4-2
17-11-05
G
FC København
0-1
17-10-30
H
Randers FC
3-1
Roskilde
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Brøndby IF
4-1
17-11-26
H
Viborg
1-0
17-11-19
G
Thisted FC
1-1
17-11-12
H
Esbjerg
0-4
17-11-05
G
Nykøbing FC
3-2
17-10-29
G
BK Fremad Amager
0-1
17-10-22
H
FC Fredericia
1-1
17-10-15
G
Skive
0-2
17-10-11
G
HB Køge
1-3
17-10-01
H
Nykøbing FC
2-0

History between Brøndby IF and Roskilde in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Brøndby IF
Roskilde
4-1
Club Friendlies
17-01-28
Brøndby IF
Roskilde
1-0
Club Friendlies
16-01-22
Roskilde
Brøndby IF
1-2
Club Friendlies
11-07-05
Roskilde
Brøndby IF
2-1
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Brøndby IF vs. Roskilde

In the last 4 games Brøndby IF played 4 games Over 2.5.
Brøndby IF have an Goal difference from 13:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Roskilde played 1 games Over 2.5.
Roskilde have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that Brøndby IF and Roskilde scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Brøndby IF vs. Roskilde

Brøndby IF 7-3-0
In last 10 games Brøndby IF won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Roskilde 5-2-3
In last 10 games Roskilde won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Brøndby IF - Roskilde (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Brøndby IF wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Roskilde to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Brøndby IF and Roskilde

Last 6 Events At Home

Brøndby IF (2-3-0 and 13:9 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 1 games at home 2, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Roskilde (2-0-0 and 1:4 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Brøndby IF (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 1 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Roskilde (1-1-2 and 5:8 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Brøndby IF (3-3-0 and 16:10 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 10 goals and get 12 points.

Roskilde (3-1-2 and 6:12 goals)
Roskilde has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Brøndby IF and Roskilde

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Brøndby IF (2-2-0 and 11:7 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Roskilde (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Brøndby IF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Roskilde (0-0-1 and 1:4 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Brøndby IF (2-2-0 and 11:7 goals)
Brøndby IF have won from the last 4 games overall in the Club Friendlies 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Roskilde (0-0-1 and 1:4 goals)
Roskilde have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Brøndby IF
Brøndby IF won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Roskilde
Roskilde won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Brøndby IF
Brøndby IF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Roskilde
Roskilde won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team Brøndby IF played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Roskilde played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Brøndby IF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Roskilde played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Club Friendlies Brøndby IF played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Roskilde played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win