de
Home » H2H

AGF vs. Aarhus Fremad Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from AGF and the last 10 Results from Aarhus Fremad

AGF
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-20
H
Hjorring
2-4
18-01-17
H
Brabrand
2-0
18-01-13
H
Aarhus Fremad
4-0
17-12-10
G
Brøndby IF
2-2
17-12-01
H
Elite 3000 Helsingør
0-0
17-11-27
G
FC Midtjylland
4-0
17-11-18
H
Silkeborg
3-1
17-11-05
G
Randers FC
1-0
17-10-27
H
FC Nordsjælland
1-4
17-10-22
G
FC København
4-0
Aarhus Fremad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
AGF
4-0
17-11-04
G
FC Sydvest
3-1
17-10-28
H
Blokhus FC
0-2
17-10-21
H
IK Skovbakken
2-0
17-10-14
G
Odder
1-0
17-10-07
H
IF Lyseng
5-0
17-09-30
G
Kjellerup
2-0
17-09-23
H
Ringkøbing IF
0-2
17-09-16
G
Blokhus FC
4-1
17-09-08
H
Odder
2-2

History between AGF and Aarhus Fremad in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
AGF
Aarhus Fremad
4-0
Club Friendlies
17-01-19
AGF
Aarhus Fremad
5-1
Club Friendlies
13-02-02
Aarhus Fremad
AGF
2-3
Club Friendlies
12-09-25
Aarhus Fremad
AGF
0-3
Ekstra Bladet Cup
10-01-26
Aarhus Fremad
AGF
1-1
Club Friendlies
08-02-09
AGF
Aarhus Fremad
3-0
Club Friendlies
07-05-05
Aarhus Fremad
AGF
1-1
First Division
06-10-22
AGF
Aarhus Fremad
2-0
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AGF vs. Aarhus Fremad

In the last 3 games AGF played 2 games Over 2.5.
AGF have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Aarhus Fremad played 1 games Over 2.5.
Aarhus Fremad have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that AGF and Aarhus Fremad scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game AGF vs. Aarhus Fremad

AGF 3-2-5
In last 10 games AGF won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Aarhus Fremad 2-1-7
In last 10 games Aarhus Fremad won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.

AGF - Aarhus Fremad (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that AGF wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Aarhus Fremad to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from AGF and Aarhus Fremad

Last 6 Events At Home

AGF (2-1-1 and 8:4 goals)
AGF have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Aarhus Fremad (3-0-0 and 7:2 goals)
Aarhus Fremad have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

AGF (0-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
AGF have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Aarhus Fremad (0-0-3 and 1:8 goals)
Aarhus Fremad have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

AGF (2-2-2 and 10:10 goals)
AGF have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Aarhus Fremad (3-0-3 and 8:10 goals)
Aarhus Fremad has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Superligaen from AGF and Aarhus Fremad

Superligaen Form As A Host

AGF (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
AGF have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Superligaen 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Aarhus Fremad (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Aarhus Fremad have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Superligaen Form As A Guest

AGF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
AGF have won from the last 0 games away in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Aarhus Fremad (0-0-1 and 0:4 goals)
Aarhus Fremad have won from the last 1 games away in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Superligaen Form Total As Guest Or Host

AGF (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
AGF have won from the last 3 games overall in the Superligaen 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Aarhus Fremad (0-0-1 and 0:4 goals)
Aarhus Fremad have won from the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Superligaen)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

AGF
AGF won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aarhus Fremad
Aarhus Fremad won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

AGF
AGF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aarhus Fremad
Aarhus Fremad won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Superligaen)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team AGF played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Aarhus Fremad played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team AGF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Aarhus Fremad played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Superligaen AGF played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Superligaen Aarhus Fremad played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Superligaen)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win