de
Home » H2H

Tijuana vs. Necaxa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tijuana and the last 10 Results from Necaxa

Tijuana
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Necaxa
1-0
18-01-07
G
Cruz Azul
0-0
17-11-19
G
Toluca
3-1
17-11-04
H
Leon
2-1
17-10-29
G
CD Guadalajara
3-1
17-10-21
G
Atlas
1-0
17-10-18
G
Lobos de la BUAP
1-2
17-10-14
H
Veracruz
0-0
17-09-30
G
Morelia
3-0
17-09-27
H
Tigres
0-1
Necaxa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Tijuana
1-0
18-01-07
H
Veracruz
0-0
17-11-19
H
Morelia
1-2
17-11-06
G
Tigres
1-0
17-10-29
H
Lobos de la BUAP
5-0
17-10-22
G
CF America
0-1
17-10-19
G
Santos
3-2
17-10-15
H
Pumas
0-0
17-10-01
G
Pachuca
0-0
17-09-28
H
Queretaro FC
1-0

History between Tijuana and Necaxa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Tijuana
Necaxa
1-0
Liga MX Clausura
17-07-30
Necaxa
Tijuana
1-0
Liga MX Apertura
17-02-11
Tijuana
Necaxa
1-2
Liga MX Clausura
16-08-21
Necaxa
Tijuana
1-1
Liga MX Apertura
10-05-02
Necaxa
Tijuana
5-2
Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - final stages
10-04-29
Tijuana
Necaxa
0-0
Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - final stages
10-04-04
Necaxa
Tijuana
3-2
Liga de Ascenso - Clausura
09-11-08
Tijuana
Necaxa
3-0
Liga de Ascenso - Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tijuana vs. Necaxa

In the last 2 games Tijuana played 0 games Over 2.5.
Tijuana have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Necaxa played 0 games Over 2.5.
Necaxa have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Tijuana and Necaxa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tijuana vs. Necaxa

Tijuana 3-2-5
In last 10 games Tijuana won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Necaxa 3-3-4
In last 10 games Necaxa won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Tijuana - Necaxa (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Tijuana wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Necaxa to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Tijuana and Necaxa

Last 6 Events At Home

Tijuana (2-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Necaxa (2-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Necaxa have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tijuana (0-1-3 and 2:7 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Necaxa (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
Necaxa have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tijuana (2-1-3 and 5:8 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Necaxa (3-1-2 and 7:4 goals)
Necaxa has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Liga MX Apertura from Tijuana and Necaxa

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Host

Tijuana (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Necaxa (0-1-0 and 0:0 goals)
Necaxa have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 1 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Tijuana (0-1-0 and 0:0 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 1 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 1 points.

Necaxa (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Necaxa have won from the last 1 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tijuana (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Tijuana have won from the last 2 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Necaxa (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Necaxa have won from the last 2 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tijuana
Tijuana won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Necaxa
Necaxa won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tijuana
Tijuana won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Necaxa
Necaxa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Tijuana played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Necaxa played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Tijuana played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Necaxa played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Tijuana played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Necaxa played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win