de
Home » H2H

Morelia vs. Puebla Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 04:00:00

Last 10 Results from Morelia and the last 10 Results from Puebla

Morelia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Queretaro FC
1-0
18-01-22
G
Santos
1-0
18-01-13
H
Puebla
1-0
18-01-07
G
Monterrey
1-1
17-12-04
G
Monterrey
4-0
17-12-01
H
Monterrey
0-1
17-11-26
H
Toluca
2-1
17-11-23
G
Toluca
2-1
17-11-19
G
Necaxa
1-2
17-11-04
H
Cruz Azul
1-2
Puebla
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Tijuana
2-0
18-01-20
H
Veracruz
2-0
18-01-13
G
Morelia
1-0
18-01-06
H
Tigres
2-1
17-11-18
H
Lobos de la BUAP
0-1
17-11-05
G
CF America
1-1
17-10-28
H
Pumas
3-0
17-10-22
G
Pachuca
1-0
17-10-19
H
Monterrey
2-0
17-10-14
H
Queretaro FC
2-2

History between Morelia and Puebla in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Morelia
Puebla
1-0
Liga MX Clausura
17-07-29
Puebla
Morelia
1-1
Liga MX Apertura
17-03-20
Puebla
Morelia
0-1
Liga MX Clausura
16-09-25
Morelia
Puebla
2-3
Liga MX Apertura
16-04-03
Morelia
Puebla
2-0
Liga MX Clausura
15-10-05
Puebla
Morelia
1-3
Liga MX Apertura
15-02-21
Morelia
Puebla
1-2
Liga MX Clausura
14-04-27
Puebla
Morelia
3-1
Liga MX Clausura
13-11-09
Morelia
Puebla
1-0
Liga MX Apertura
13-02-03
Puebla
Morelia
3-1
Liga MX Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Morelia vs. Puebla

In the last 4 games Morelia played 0 games Over 2.5.
Morelia have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Puebla played 1 games Over 2.5.
Puebla have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 12.5% chance that Morelia and Puebla scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Morelia vs. Puebla

Morelia 4-1-5
In last 10 games Morelia won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Puebla 4-2-4
In last 10 games Puebla won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Morelia - Puebla (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Morelia wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Puebla to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Morelia and Puebla

Last 6 Events At Home

Morelia (2-0-1 and 2:1 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Puebla (3-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Puebla have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Morelia (0-1-2 and 1:6 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Puebla (0-1-2 and 1:4 goals)
Puebla have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Morelia (2-1-3 and 3:7 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Puebla (3-1-2 and 5:6 goals)
Puebla has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Liga MX Apertura from Morelia and Puebla

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Host

Morelia (2-0-0 and 2:0 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Puebla (2-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Puebla have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form As A Guest

Morelia (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 2 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Puebla (0-0-2 and 0:3 goals)
Puebla have won from the last 2 games away in the Liga MX Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Liga MX Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Morelia (2-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Morelia have won from the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Puebla (2-0-2 and 4:4 goals)
Puebla have won from the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Liga MX Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Morelia
Morelia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Puebla
Puebla won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Morelia
Morelia won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Puebla
Puebla won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Liga MX Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Morelia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Puebla played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Morelia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Puebla played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Morelia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Liga MX Apertura Puebla played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Liga MX Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win