de
Home » H2H

Lillestrøm vs. Floro Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Lillestrøm and the last 10 Results from Floro

Lillestrøm
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Floro
1-1
17-12-03
H
Sarpsborg 08
3-2
17-11-26
G
Sandefjord
1-3
17-11-19
H
Molde
0-1
17-11-05
G
SK Brann
2-0
17-10-30
H
Aalesund
4-0
17-10-23
G
Odd Grenland
1-0
17-10-15
H
Sogndal
1-0
17-10-01
G
Tromsø
2-1
17-09-24
H
Rosenborg
0-3
Floro
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Lillestrøm
1-1
17-11-05
G
Jerv
0-2
17-10-29
H
Strommen
1-5
17-10-22
G
Levanger
1-1
17-10-15
H
Åsane
1-1
17-10-01
G
Bodø/Glimt
4-1
17-09-24
H
Ranheim IL
1-1
17-09-17
G
Ull Kisa
3-0
17-09-10
H
Arendal Fotball
0-1
17-09-03
H
Tromsdalen
1-1

History between Lillestrøm and Floro in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Lillestrøm
Floro
1-1
Club Friendlies
17-01-14
Lillestrøm
Floro
3-2
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Lillestrøm vs. Floro

In the last 1 games Lillestrøm played 0 games Over 2.5.
Lillestrøm have an Goal difference from 8:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Floro played 0 games Over 2.5.
Floro have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Lillestrøm and Floro scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Lillestrøm vs. Floro

Lillestrøm 4-1-5
In last 10 games Lillestrøm won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Floro 1-5-4
In last 10 games Floro won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw.

Lillestrøm - Floro (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Lillestrøm wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Floro to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Lillestrøm and Floro

Last 6 Events At Home

Lillestrøm (2-1-1 and 8:4 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Floro (1-1-0 and 2:6 goals)
Floro have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Lillestrøm (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Floro (1-2-1 and 5:6 goals)
Floro have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Lillestrøm (3-1-2 and 11:7 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Floro (2-3-1 and 7:12 goals)
Floro has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Cup from Lillestrøm and Floro

Cup Form As A Host

Lillestrøm (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Cup 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Floro (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Floro have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Cup Form As A Guest

Lillestrøm (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 0 games away in the Cup 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Floro (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Floro have won from the last 1 games away in the Cup 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Cup Form Total As Guest Or Host

Lillestrøm (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Lillestrøm have won from the last 1 games overall in the Cup 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Floro (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Floro have won from the last 1 games overall in the Cup 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Cup)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Lillestrøm
Lillestrøm won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Floro
Floro won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Lillestrøm
Lillestrøm won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Floro
Floro won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Cup)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Lillestrøm played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Floro played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Lillestrøm played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Floro played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Cup Lillestrøm played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Cup Floro played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Cup)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win