de
Home » H2H

Halmstad BK vs. Norrby Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Halmstad BK and the last 10 Results from Norrby

Halmstad BK
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-05
G
Hammarby
1-3
17-10-28
H
FC Väsby United
1-1
17-10-20
G
Orebro
0-1
17-10-14
H
IFK Gothenburg
1-2
17-10-01
G
Malmo FF
2-0
17-09-23
H
Norrkoping
2-1
17-09-20
H
Kalmar FF
1-1
17-09-17
G
AIK Fotboll
4-1
17-09-10
H
BK Häcken
0-3
17-08-27
G
Elfsborg
1-0
Norrby
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Åtvidaberg
0-1
17-10-30
H
IFK Varnamo
2-3
17-10-21
G
Gais
2-1
17-10-14
H
Degerfors
2-0
17-09-29
G
Falkenbergs FF
1-4
17-09-24
H
Osters
0-2
17-09-17
H
IF Brommapojkarna
1-0
17-09-10
G
Gefle
3-2
17-09-04
H
Varbergs BoIS FC
1-1
17-08-26
G
Frej
1-2

History between Halmstad BK and Norrby in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Halmstad BK vs. Norrby

In the last 0 games Halmstad BK played 0 games Over 2.5.
Halmstad BK have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Norrby played 0 games Over 2.5.
Norrby have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Halmstad BK and Norrby scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Halmstad BK vs. Norrby

Halmstad BK 3-2-5
In last 10 games Halmstad BK won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Norrby 5-1-4
In last 10 games Norrby won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Halmstad BK - Norrby (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Halmstad BK wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Norrby to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Halmstad BK and Norrby

Last 6 Events At Home

Halmstad BK (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Norrby (3-0-0 and 4:5 goals)
Norrby have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Halmstad BK (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Norrby (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
Norrby have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Halmstad BK (3-1-2 and 8:7 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Norrby (5-0-1 and 10:8 goals)
Norrby has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Allsvenskan from Halmstad BK and Norrby

Allsvenskan Form As A Host

Halmstad BK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Norrby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Norrby have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Allsvenskan Form As A Guest

Halmstad BK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 0 games away in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Norrby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Norrby have won from the last 0 games away in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Allsvenskan Form Total As Guest Or Host

Halmstad BK (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Halmstad BK have won from the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Norrby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Norrby have won from the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Allsvenskan)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Halmstad BK
Halmstad BK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Norrby
Norrby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Halmstad BK
Halmstad BK won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Norrby
Norrby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Allsvenskan)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Halmstad BK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Norrby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Halmstad BK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Norrby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan Halmstad BK played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan Norrby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Allsvenskan)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win