de
Home » H2H

Varbergs BoIS FC vs. Jönköpings Södra IF Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Varbergs BoIS FC and the last 10 Results from Jönköpings Södra IF

Varbergs BoIS FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-04
G
Gais
3-0
17-10-28
H
Åtvidaberg
3-0
17-10-21
H
Orgryte
0-0
17-10-14
G
Frej
1-0
17-10-02
G
Trelleborg
1-1
17-09-23
H
Dalkurd FF
1-0
17-09-18
G
Helsingborg
2-0
17-09-09
H
IFK Varnamo
2-1
17-09-04
G
Norrby
1-1
17-08-27
H
Syrianska FC
3-1
Jönköpings Södra IF
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-19
H
Trelleborg
1-1
17-11-15
G
Trelleborg
2-0
17-11-05
H
Ostersund
0-0
17-10-29
G
Djurgårdens
0-0
17-10-23
H
Kalmar FF
2-0
17-10-15
G
AIK Fotboll
2-0
17-09-30
G
FC Väsby United
1-1
17-09-24
H
GIF Sundsvall
2-2
17-09-20
H
IK Sirius
3-1
17-09-16
G
IFK Gothenburg
1-1

History between Varbergs BoIS FC and Jönköpings Södra IF in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
15-08-25
Jönköpings Södra IF
Varbergs BoIS FC
3-0
Superettan
15-05-05
Varbergs BoIS FC
Jönköpings Södra IF
2-0
Superettan
14-05-12
Jönköpings Södra IF
Varbergs BoIS FC
1-2
Superettan
13-08-10
Varbergs BoIS FC
Jönköpings Södra IF
1-1
Superettan
13-04-14
Jönköpings Södra IF
Varbergs BoIS FC
2-1
Superettan
13-02-02
Jönköpings Södra IF
Varbergs BoIS FC
2-3
Club Friendlies
12-09-03
Jönköpings Södra IF
Varbergs BoIS FC
1-1
Superettan
12-06-02
Varbergs BoIS FC
Jönköpings Södra IF
4-1
Superettan

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Varbergs BoIS FC vs. Jönköpings Södra IF

In the last 0 games Varbergs BoIS FC played 0 games Over 2.5.
Varbergs BoIS FC have an Goal difference from 4:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games Jönköpings Södra IF played 0 games Over 2.5.
Jönköpings Södra IF have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Varbergs BoIS FC and Jönköpings Södra IF scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Varbergs BoIS FC vs. Jönköpings Södra IF

Varbergs BoIS FC 4-3-3
In last 10 games Varbergs BoIS FC won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Jönköpings Södra IF 2-6-2
In last 10 games Jönköpings Södra IF won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.

Varbergs BoIS FC - Jönköpings Södra IF (30-45-25)
In this game the chance that Varbergs BoIS FC wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Jönköpings Södra IF to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Varbergs BoIS FC and Jönköpings Södra IF

Last 6 Events At Home

Varbergs BoIS FC (2-1-0 and 4:0 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (1-2-0 and 3:1 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Varbergs BoIS FC (0-1-2 and 1:5 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (0-1-2 and 0:4 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Varbergs BoIS FC (2-2-2 and 5:5 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (1-3-2 and 3:5 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Superettan from Varbergs BoIS FC and Jönköpings Södra IF

Superettan Form As A Host

Varbergs BoIS FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Superettan Form As A Guest

Varbergs BoIS FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 0 games away in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF have won from the last 0 games away in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Superettan Form Total As Guest Or Host

Varbergs BoIS FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Varbergs BoIS FC have won from the last 0 games overall in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Jönköpings Södra IF (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Jönköpings Södra IF have won from the last 0 games overall in the Superettan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Superettan)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Varbergs BoIS FC
Varbergs BoIS FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Jönköpings Södra IF
Jönköpings Södra IF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Varbergs BoIS FC
Varbergs BoIS FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Jönköpings Södra IF
Jönköpings Södra IF won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Superettan)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Varbergs BoIS FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Jönköpings Södra IF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Varbergs BoIS FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team Jönköpings Södra IF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Superettan Varbergs BoIS FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Superettan Jönköpings Södra IF played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Superettan)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win