de
Home » H2H

Hammarby vs. IF Brommapojkarna Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-04-16 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Hammarby and the last 10 Results from IF Brommapojkarna

Hammarby
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Helsinki
3-4
17-11-05
H
Halmstad BK
1-3
17-10-29
G
GIF Sundsvall
1-4
17-10-23
H
IK Sirius
3-3
17-10-16
G
Kalmar FF
2-0
17-10-01
H
Norrkoping
0-2
17-09-24
G
Djurgårdens
1-1
17-09-20
H
IFK Gothenburg
2-1
17-09-17
G
Malmo FF
4-0
17-09-10
H
AIK Fotboll
1-1
IF Brommapojkarna
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
IK Sirius
1-1
18-01-20
H
FC Väsby United
2-0
17-11-04
H
Gefle
4-1
17-10-30
G
Osters
0-0
17-10-24
H
Dalkurd FF
1-0
17-10-17
G
Syrianska FC
0-2
17-09-30
G
Gais
0-0
17-09-23
H
Åtvidaberg
3-1
17-09-17
G
Norrby
1-0
17-09-12
H
Helsingborg
1-1

History between Hammarby and IF Brommapojkarna in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-01-29
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
1-3
Club Friendlies
14-02-25
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
3-2
Club Friendlies
13-03-10
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
2-1
Club Friendlies
12-09-18
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
2-1
Superettan
12-04-23
Hammarby
IF Brommapojkarna
3-1
Superettan
12-03-03
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
3-0
Club Friendlies
11-09-18
Hammarby
IF Brommapojkarna
1-2
Superettan
11-05-09
IF Brommapojkarna
Hammarby
1-0
Superettan
10-07-21
Hammarby
IF Brommapojkarna
7-6
Cup
09-10-04
Hammarby
IF Brommapojkarna
1-0
Allsvenskan

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hammarby vs. IF Brommapojkarna

In the last 0 games Hammarby played 0 games Over 2.5.
Hammarby have an Goal difference from 4:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 0 games IF Brommapojkarna played 0 games Over 2.5.
IF Brommapojkarna have an Goal difference from 8:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 0% chance that Hammarby and IF Brommapojkarna scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hammarby vs. IF Brommapojkarna

Hammarby 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hammarby won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

IF Brommapojkarna 5-4-1
In last 10 games IF Brommapojkarna won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Hammarby - IF Brommapojkarna (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Hammarby wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for IF Brommapojkarna to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Hammarby and IF Brommapojkarna

Last 6 Events At Home

Hammarby (0-1-2 and 4:8 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (3-1-0 and 8:2 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Hammarby (2-0-1 and 8:6 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (1-1-0 and 2:0 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Hammarby (2-1-3 and 12:14 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 14 goals and get 7 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (4-2-0 and 10:2 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 14 points.

Form in Allsvenskan from Hammarby and IF Brommapojkarna

Allsvenskan Form As A Host

Hammarby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Allsvenskan Form As A Guest

Hammarby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 0 games away in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna have won from the last 0 games away in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Allsvenskan Form Total As Guest Or Host

Hammarby (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Hammarby have won from the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

IF Brommapojkarna (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
IF Brommapojkarna have won from the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Allsvenskan)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Hammarby
Hammarby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

IF Brommapojkarna
IF Brommapojkarna won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Hammarby
Hammarby won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

IF Brommapojkarna
IF Brommapojkarna won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Allsvenskan)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 0 games as Home Team Hammarby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team IF Brommapojkarna played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Hammarby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Away Team IF Brommapojkarna played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan Hammarby played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games overall in the Allsvenskan IF Brommapojkarna played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Allsvenskan)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win