de
Home » H2H

Defensor vs. Penarol Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 00:00:00

Last 10 Results from Defensor and the last 10 Results from Penarol

Defensor
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Penarol
4-2
17-12-07
H
Penarol
0-1
17-12-03
H
Fenix
0-2
17-11-26
G
Nacional
1-1
17-11-23
H
Montevideo Wanderers FC
2-1
17-11-19
G
Boston River
0-1
17-11-16
H
Liverpool FC
2-2
17-11-12
G
El Tanque Sisley
0-2
17-11-08
H
Racing
4-2
17-11-05
G
Penarol
3-1
Penarol
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Defensor
4-2
17-12-07
G
Defensor
0-1
17-12-03
H
Racing
4-0
17-11-25
G
Cerro
0-4
17-11-22
G
River Plate
2-1
17-11-19
H
Plaza Colonia
3-0
17-11-16
G
Danubio
0-2
17-11-11
H
Juventud de las Piedras
1-0
17-11-09
G
Sud America
2-3
17-11-05
H
Defensor
3-1

History between Defensor and Penarol in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-10
Penarol
Defensor
4-2
Primera Division Final Stage
17-12-07
Defensor
Penarol
0-1
Primera Division Final Stage
17-11-05
Penarol
Defensor
3-1
Primera Division Clausura
17-07-08
Penarol
Defensor
2-3
Primera Division Intermedio
17-03-25
Defensor
Penarol
2-2
Primera Division Apertura
16-12-10
Penarol
Defensor
0-2
Apertura/Clausura
16-02-22
Penarol
Defensor
5-1
Primera Division Clausura
15-08-30
Defensor
Penarol
3-1
Apertura/Clausura
15-03-15
Penarol
Defensor
2-0
Primera Division Clausura
14-02-07
Penarol
Defensor
2-2
Primera Division Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Defensor vs. Penarol

In the last 2 games Defensor played 1 games Over 2.5.
Defensor have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Penarol played 1 games Over 2.5.
Penarol have an Goal difference from 11:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Defensor and Penarol scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Defensor vs. Penarol

Defensor 4-2-4
In last 10 games Defensor won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Penarol 9-0-1
In last 10 games Penarol won 9 games, lost 1 games and played 0 games draw.

Defensor - Penarol (25-10-65)
In this game the chance that Defensor wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Penarol to win this game is 65%

Form in last 6 Games from Defensor and Penarol

Last 6 Events At Home

Defensor (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Penarol (3-0-0 and 11:2 goals)
Penarol have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Defensor (1-1-1 and 4:5 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Penarol (2-0-1 and 6:2 goals)
Penarol have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Defensor (2-1-3 and 6:9 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Penarol (5-0-1 and 17:4 goals)
Penarol has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Primera Division Clausura from Defensor and Penarol

Primera Division Clausura Form As A Host

Defensor (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Penarol (1-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Penarol have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Primera Division Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Primera Division Clausura Form As A Guest

Defensor (0-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 1 games away in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Penarol (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Penarol have won from the last 1 games away in the Primera Division Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Primera Division Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Defensor (0-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Defensor have won from the last 2 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Penarol (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Penarol have won from the last 2 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera Division Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Defensor
Defensor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Penarol
Penarol won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Defensor
Defensor won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Penarol
Penarol won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera Division Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Defensor played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Penarol played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Defensor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Penarol played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura Defensor played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Primera Division Clausura Penarol played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera Division Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win