de
Home » H2H

Sewe Sport vs. San Pedro Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from Sewe Sport and the last 10 Results from San Pedro

Sewe Sport
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Stade Abidjan
0-0
17-12-06
G
Bouake FC
1-1
17-12-03
H
ASI D´Abengourou
0-0
17-11-26
H
Williamsville Athletic Club
2-2
17-11-19
G
Sporting Gagnoa
1-1
17-11-16
H
San Pedro
0-2
17-11-04
G
Africa Sports
1-1
17-10-29
G
Moossou FC
1-0
17-10-21
H
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-2
17-10-15
G
Bassam
1-0
San Pedro
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
AS Tanda
0-0
17-12-03
G
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-0
17-11-26
H
ASEC Mimosas
0-1
17-11-16
G
Sewe Sport
0-2
17-11-05
G
Williamsville Athletic Club
2-0
17-10-28
H
SO Armee
1-0
17-10-21
G
Stade Abidjan
1-2
17-10-14
H
Africa Sports
0-1
17-07-02
H
Stade Abidjan
0-0
17-06-17
G
SO Armee
0-0

History between Sewe Sport and San Pedro in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-16
Sewe Sport
San Pedro
0-2
Championnat National
17-03-25
San Pedro
Sewe Sport
3-0
Championnat National
16-11-26
Sewe Sport
San Pedro
1-1
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sewe Sport vs. San Pedro

In the last 10 games Sewe Sport played 2 games Over 2.5.
Sewe Sport have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 8 games San Pedro played 1 games Over 2.5.
San Pedro have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.25% chance that Sewe Sport and San Pedro scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sewe Sport vs. San Pedro

Sewe Sport 0-6-4
In last 10 games Sewe Sport won 0 games, lost 4 games and played 6 games draw

San Pedro 3-3-4
In last 10 games San Pedro won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Sewe Sport - San Pedro (20-45-35)
In this game the chance that Sewe Sport wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for San Pedro to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Sewe Sport and San Pedro

Last 6 Events At Home

Sewe Sport (0-2-1 and 2:4 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

San Pedro (2-0-0 and 1:1 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sewe Sport (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

San Pedro (1-1-2 and 2:3 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sewe Sport (0-5-1 and 4:6 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

San Pedro (3-1-2 and 3:4 goals)
San Pedro has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Championnat National from Sewe Sport and San Pedro

Championnat National Form As A Host

Sewe Sport (0-2-2 and 3:6 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Championnat National 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

San Pedro (1-0-2 and 1:2 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Championnat National 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

Sewe Sport (0-4-2 and 3:5 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

San Pedro (2-1-2 and 4:4 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 5 games away in the Championnat National 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sewe Sport (0-6-4 and 6:11 goals)
Sewe Sport have won from the last 10 games overall in the Championnat National 0, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

San Pedro (3-1-4 and 5:6 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 8 games overall in the Championnat National 3, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sewe Sport
Sewe Sport won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

San Pedro
San Pedro won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sewe Sport
Sewe Sport won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

San Pedro
San Pedro won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team Sewe Sport played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team San Pedro played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Sewe Sport played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team San Pedro played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 10 games overall in the Championnat National Sewe Sport played 2 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games overall in the Championnat National San Pedro played 8 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win