de
Home » H2H

ASI D´Abengourou vs. ASEC Mimosas Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from ASI D´Abengourou and the last 10 Results from ASEC Mimosas

ASI D´Abengourou
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
ASEC Mimosas
1-4
17-12-03
G
Sewe Sport
0-0
17-11-30
G
Moossou FC
0-0
17-11-25
H
Bassam
1-0
17-11-15
H
Stade Abidjan
0-2
17-11-04
H
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-1
17-10-28
G
Africa Sports
2-0
17-10-21
G
SO Armee
0-2
17-10-14
G
Sporting Gagnoa
1-0
17-07-02
G
ASEC Mimosas
1-2
ASEC Mimosas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Africa Sports
1-0
17-12-07
G
ASI D´Abengourou
1-4
17-12-03
H
AS Tanda
4-1
17-11-26
G
San Pedro
0-1
17-11-19
H
Stade Abidjan
5-0
17-11-16
G
Moossou FC
1-2
17-11-04
G
SO Armee
0-1
17-10-29
H
Bassam
3-0
17-10-22
H
Williamsville Athletic Club
0-0
17-10-14
G
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-0

History between ASI D´Abengourou and ASEC Mimosas in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
ASI D´Abengourou
ASEC Mimosas
1-4
Championnat National
17-07-02
ASEC Mimosas
ASI D´Abengourou
1-2
Championnat National
17-03-05
ASI D´Abengourou
ASEC Mimosas
0-0
Championnat National
16-05-15
ASEC Mimosas
ASI D´Abengourou
0-1
Championnat National
15-11-28
ASI D´Abengourou
ASEC Mimosas
1-1
Championnat National
15-04-12
ASEC Mimosas
ASI D´Abengourou
1-0
Championnat National
14-11-30
ASI D´Abengourou
ASEC Mimosas
0-1
Championnat National
14-06-22
ASI D´Abengourou
ASEC Mimosas
2-0
Championnat National
14-01-26
ASEC Mimosas
ASI D´Abengourou
2-1
Championnat National
13-04-15
ASEC Mimosas
ASI D´Abengourou
2-1
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ASI D´Abengourou vs. ASEC Mimosas

In the last 9 games ASI D´Abengourou played 1 games Over 2.5.
ASI D´Abengourou have an Goal difference from 3:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 10 games ASEC Mimosas played 5 games Over 2.5.
ASEC Mimosas have an Goal difference from 10:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 30.56% chance that ASI D´Abengourou and ASEC Mimosas scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ASI D´Abengourou vs. ASEC Mimosas

ASI D´Abengourou 3-3-4
In last 10 games ASI D´Abengourou won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

ASEC Mimosas 8-1-1
In last 10 games ASEC Mimosas won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

ASI D´Abengourou - ASEC Mimosas (20-20-60)
In this game the chance that ASI D´Abengourou wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for ASEC Mimosas to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from ASI D´Abengourou and ASEC Mimosas

Last 6 Events At Home

ASI D´Abengourou (1-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

ASEC Mimosas (3-0-0 and 10:1 goals)
ASEC Mimosas have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ASI D´Abengourou (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

ASEC Mimosas (3-0-0 and 7:2 goals)
ASEC Mimosas have won from the last 3 games away 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ASI D´Abengourou (1-3-2 and 3:7 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

ASEC Mimosas (6-0-0 and 17:3 goals)
ASEC Mimosas has won from the last 6 games overall 6, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 3 goals and get 18 points.

Form in Championnat National from ASI D´Abengourou and ASEC Mimosas

Championnat National Form As A Host

ASI D´Abengourou (1-1-2 and 3:7 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Championnat National 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

ASEC Mimosas (4-1-0 and 13:1 goals)
ASEC Mimosas have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Championnat National 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 1 goals and get 13 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

ASI D´Abengourou (1-2-2 and 2:3 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 5 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

ASEC Mimosas (4-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
ASEC Mimosas have won from the last 5 games away in the Championnat National 4, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

ASI D´Abengourou (2-3-4 and 5:10 goals)
ASI D´Abengourou have won from the last 9 games overall in the Championnat National 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

ASEC Mimosas (8-1-1 and 21:4 goals)
ASEC Mimosas have won from the last 10 games overall in the Championnat National 8, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 4 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ASI D´Abengourou
ASI D´Abengourou won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

ASEC Mimosas
ASEC Mimosas won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ASI D´Abengourou
ASI D´Abengourou won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

ASEC Mimosas
ASEC Mimosas won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team ASI D´Abengourou played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team ASEC Mimosas played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 5 games as Away Team ASI D´Abengourou played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team ASEC Mimosas played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 9 games overall in the Championnat National ASI D´Abengourou played 1 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games overall in the Championnat National ASEC Mimosas played 10 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win