de
Home » H2H

Williamsville Athletic Club vs. SO Armee Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from Williamsville Athletic Club and the last 10 Results from SO Armee

Williamsville Athletic Club
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-28
H
Stade Abidjan
1-0
17-12-23
G
Africa Sports
1-1
17-12-17
H
ASI D´Abengourou
2-2
17-12-10
G
Bouake FC
0-0
17-12-07
H
SO Armee
1-1
17-12-02
G
Bassam
1-1
17-11-26
G
Sewe Sport
2-2
17-11-19
H
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
3-3
17-11-16
G
Sporting Gagnoa
1-1
17-11-05
H
San Pedro
2-0
SO Armee
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-28
H
Africa Sports
1-0
17-12-22
G
Sporting Gagnoa
6-1
17-12-16
H
Sewe Sport
0-1
17-12-10
H
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-2
17-12-07
G
Williamsville Athletic Club
1-1
17-12-02
G
Stade Abidjan
2-0
17-11-25
H
Moossou FC
1-1
17-11-18
G
Bassam
1-0
17-11-15
G
Bouake FC
3-1
17-11-04
H
ASEC Mimosas
0-1

History between Williamsville Athletic Club and SO Armee in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Williamsville Athletic Club
SO Armee
1-1
Championnat National
17-05-20
SO Armee
Williamsville Athletic Club
0-2
Championnat National
17-01-12
Williamsville Athletic Club
SO Armee
2-2
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Williamsville Athletic Club vs. SO Armee

In the last 13 games Williamsville Athletic Club played 3 games Over 2.5.
Williamsville Athletic Club have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games SO Armee played 3 games Over 2.5.
SO Armee have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 23.08% chance that Williamsville Athletic Club and SO Armee scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Williamsville Athletic Club vs. SO Armee

Williamsville Athletic Club 2-8-0
In last 10 games Williamsville Athletic Club won 2 games, lost 0 games and played 8 games draw

SO Armee 1-2-7
In last 10 games SO Armee won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Williamsville Athletic Club - SO Armee (45-50-5)
In this game the chance that Williamsville Athletic Club wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for SO Armee to win this game is 5%

Form in last 6 Games from Williamsville Athletic Club and SO Armee

Last 6 Events At Home

Williamsville Athletic Club (1-2-0 and 4:3 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

SO Armee (3-0-0 and 2:3 goals)
SO Armee have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Williamsville Athletic Club (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

SO Armee (0-1-2 and 2:9 goals)
SO Armee have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Williamsville Athletic Club (1-5-0 and 6:5 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

SO Armee (3-1-2 and 4:12 goals)
SO Armee has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Championnat National from Williamsville Athletic Club and SO Armee

Championnat National Form As A Host

Williamsville Athletic Club (3-4-0 and 10:6 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Championnat National 3, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

SO Armee (1-2-4 and 4:8 goals)
SO Armee have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Championnat National 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

Williamsville Athletic Club (0-6-0 and 5:5 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 6 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

SO Armee (0-1-5 and 3:14 goals)
SO Armee have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 14 goals and get 1 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

Williamsville Athletic Club (3-10-0 and 15:11 goals)
Williamsville Athletic Club have won from the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National 3, draws in 10 games and lost 0. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 19 points.

SO Armee (1-3-9 and 7:22 goals)
SO Armee have won from the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National 1, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 22 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Williamsville Athletic Club
Williamsville Athletic Club won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

SO Armee
SO Armee won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Williamsville Athletic Club
Williamsville Athletic Club won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

SO Armee
SO Armee won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Williamsville Athletic Club played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team SO Armee played 1 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Williamsville Athletic Club played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team SO Armee played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National Williamsville Athletic Club played 3 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National SO Armee played 13 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win