de
Home » H2H

AS Tanda vs. San Pedro Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from AS Tanda and the last 10 Results from San Pedro

AS Tanda
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-28
G
Sewe Sport
1-1
17-12-22
H
ASI D´Abengourou
0-0
17-12-16
G
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
0-0
17-12-10
H
Sporting Gagnoa
0-1
17-12-07
H
San Pedro
0-0
17-12-03
G
ASEC Mimosas
4-1
17-11-25
H
Bouake FC
0-0
17-11-19
H
Africa Sports
0-0
17-11-15
G
Bassam
1-0
17-11-05
G
Stade Abidjan
1-0
San Pedro
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-27
H
Moossou FC
1-1
17-12-22
H
Bassam
0-0
17-12-17
H
Sporting Gagnoa
2-1
17-12-11
G
ASI D´Abengourou
0-0
17-12-07
G
AS Tanda
0-0
17-12-03
G
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-0
17-11-26
H
ASEC Mimosas
0-1
17-11-16
G
Sewe Sport
0-2
17-11-05
G
Williamsville Athletic Club
2-0
17-10-28
H
SO Armee
1-0

History between AS Tanda and San Pedro in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
AS Tanda
San Pedro
0-0
Championnat National
17-05-19
AS Tanda
San Pedro
1-0
Championnat National
17-01-12
San Pedro
AS Tanda
0-0
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AS Tanda vs. San Pedro

In the last 13 games AS Tanda played 1 games Over 2.5.
AS Tanda have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games San Pedro played 2 games Over 2.5.
San Pedro have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 12.18% chance that AS Tanda and San Pedro scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game AS Tanda vs. San Pedro

AS Tanda 0-6-4
In last 10 games AS Tanda won 0 games, lost 4 games and played 6 games draw

San Pedro 3-4-3
In last 10 games San Pedro won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

AS Tanda - San Pedro (15-50-35)
In this game the chance that AS Tanda wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for San Pedro to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from AS Tanda and San Pedro

Last 6 Events At Home

AS Tanda (0-2-1 and 0:1 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

San Pedro (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

AS Tanda (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

San Pedro (0-2-1 and 0:1 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

AS Tanda (0-4-2 and 2:6 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

San Pedro (1-4-1 and 3:3 goals)
San Pedro has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Championnat National from AS Tanda and San Pedro

Championnat National Form As A Host

AS Tanda (0-4-2 and 0:2 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Championnat National 0, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

San Pedro (2-2-2 and 4:4 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Championnat National 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

AS Tanda (0-3-4 and 3:9 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 7 games away in the Championnat National 0, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

San Pedro (2-2-2 and 4:4 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

AS Tanda (0-7-6 and 3:11 goals)
AS Tanda have won from the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National 0, draws in 7 games and lost 6. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

San Pedro (4-4-4 and 8:8 goals)
San Pedro have won from the last 12 games overall in the Championnat National 4, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

AS Tanda
AS Tanda won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

San Pedro
San Pedro won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

AS Tanda
AS Tanda won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

San Pedro
San Pedro won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team AS Tanda played 0 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team San Pedro played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team AS Tanda played 1 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team San Pedro played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National AS Tanda played 1 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the Championnat National San Pedro played 12 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win