de
Home » H2H

Africa Sports vs. Bassam Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 16:30:00

Last 10 Results from Africa Sports and the last 10 Results from Bassam

Africa Sports
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-28
G
SO Armee
1-0
17-12-23
H
Williamsville Athletic Club
1-1
17-12-17
G
Moossou FC
1-0
17-12-10
G
ASEC Mimosas
1-0
17-12-07
H
Bassam
3-0
17-12-02
G
Sporting Gagnoa
4-2
17-11-25
H
Stade Abidjan
3-1
17-11-19
G
AS Tanda
0-0
17-11-16
H
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
0-1
17-11-04
H
Sewe Sport
1-1
Bassam
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-28
G
Academia F. Amadou Diallo
1-3
17-12-22
G
San Pedro
0-0
17-12-17
H
Stade Abidjan
1-1
17-12-11
H
Moossou FC
0-0
17-12-07
G
Africa Sports
3-0
17-12-02
H
Williamsville Athletic Club
1-1
17-11-25
G
ASI D´Abengourou
1-0
17-11-18
H
SO Armee
1-0
17-11-15
H
AS Tanda
1-0
17-11-03
H
Bouake FC
1-2

History between Africa Sports and Bassam in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Africa Sports
Bassam
3-0
Championnat National
14-06-15
Africa Sports
Bassam
0-1
Championnat National
14-01-19
Bassam
Africa Sports
1-2
Championnat National
13-07-14
Bassam
Africa Sports
1-1
Championnat National
13-02-02
Africa Sports
Bassam
1-1
Championnat National
12-04-29
Africa Sports
Bassam
2-1
Championnat National Group A
12-03-07
Bassam
Africa Sports
0-0
Championnat National Group A
10-07-18
Africa Sports
Bassam
0-1
Championnat National
10-01-30
Bassam
Africa Sports
0-1
Championnat National
09-08-30
Bassam
Africa Sports
0-2
Championnat National

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Africa Sports vs. Bassam

In the last 13 games Africa Sports played 3 games Over 2.5.
Africa Sports have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Bassam played 4 games Over 2.5.
Bassam have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 26.92% chance that Africa Sports and Bassam scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Africa Sports vs. Bassam

Africa Sports 2-3-5
In last 10 games Africa Sports won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Bassam 3-4-3
In last 10 games Bassam won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Africa Sports - Bassam (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Africa Sports wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Bassam to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Africa Sports and Bassam

Last 6 Events At Home

Africa Sports (1-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Bassam (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Bassam have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Africa Sports (0-0-4 and 2:7 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Bassam (1-1-1 and 3:4 goals)
Bassam have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Africa Sports (1-1-4 and 6:8 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Bassam (1-4-1 and 5:6 goals)
Bassam has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Championnat National from Africa Sports and Bassam

Championnat National Form As A Host

Africa Sports (4-2-1 and 12:4 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Championnat National 4, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 4 goals and get 14 points.

Bassam (3-3-1 and 6:4 goals)
Bassam have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Championnat National 3, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Championnat National Form As A Guest

Africa Sports (1-1-4 and 3:7 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Bassam (1-2-3 and 3:8 goals)
Bassam have won from the last 6 games away in the Championnat National 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 5 points.

Championnat National Form Total As Guest Or Host

Africa Sports (5-3-5 and 15:11 goals)
Africa Sports have won from the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National 5, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 11 goals and get 18 points.

Bassam (4-5-4 and 9:12 goals)
Bassam have won from the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National 4, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 17 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Championnat National)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Africa Sports
Africa Sports won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Bassam
Bassam won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Africa Sports
Africa Sports won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Bassam
Bassam won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Championnat National)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Africa Sports played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Bassam played 1 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Africa Sports played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Bassam played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National Africa Sports played 3 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the Championnat National Bassam played 13 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Championnat National)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win