de
Home » H2H

Isidro Metapán vs. Santa Tecla FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Isidro Metapán and the last 10 Results from Santa Tecla FC

Isidro Metapán
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Santa Tecla FC
2-1
17-12-07
H
Santa Tecla FC
1-0
17-12-03
H
CD Chalatenango
2-3
17-11-30
G
CD Chalatenango
0-1
17-11-25
H
Firpo
4-2
17-11-19
G
CD Chalatenango
1-0
17-11-16
H
CD Sonsonate
3-1
17-11-12
G
CD Águila
2-3
17-11-05
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
2-1
17-10-29
G
CD Audaz
4-3
Santa Tecla FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
H
Isidro Metapán
2-1
17-12-07
G
Isidro Metapán
1-0
17-12-03
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
17-11-29
G
C.D. Municipal Limeño
0-0
17-11-25
H
Pasaquina
3-1
17-11-19
G
Firpo
2-2
17-11-16
H
CD Chalatenango
2-1
17-11-12
G
CD Sonsonate
1-1
17-11-05
H
CD Águila
3-1
17-10-29
H
C.D. Municipal Limeño
4-0

History between Isidro Metapán and Santa Tecla FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-11
Santa Tecla FC
Isidro Metapán
2-1
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-07
Isidro Metapán
Santa Tecla FC
1-0
Apertura Final Stage
17-10-19
Isidro Metapán
Santa Tecla FC
1-0
Apertura
17-08-31
Santa Tecla FC
Isidro Metapán
2-0
Apertura
17-04-30
Santa Tecla FC
Isidro Metapán
0-0
Clausura
17-03-05
Isidro Metapán
Santa Tecla FC
1-0
Clausura
16-12-05
Santa Tecla FC
Isidro Metapán
1-0
Apertura Final Stage
16-12-02
Isidro Metapán
Santa Tecla FC
2-2
Apertura Final Stage
16-11-26
Santa Tecla FC
Isidro Metapán
2-1
Apertura
16-09-25
Isidro Metapán
Santa Tecla FC
3-2
Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Isidro Metapán vs. Santa Tecla FC

In the last 4 games Isidro Metapán played 2 games Over 2.5.
Isidro Metapán have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Santa Tecla FC played 1 games Over 2.5.
Santa Tecla FC have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Isidro Metapán and Santa Tecla FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Isidro Metapán vs. Santa Tecla FC

Isidro Metapán 6-0-4
In last 10 games Isidro Metapán won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw

Santa Tecla FC 5-4-1
In last 10 games Santa Tecla FC won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw.

Isidro Metapán - Santa Tecla FC (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Isidro Metapán wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Santa Tecla FC to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Isidro Metapán and Santa Tecla FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Isidro Metapán (2-0-1 and 7:5 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Santa Tecla FC (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Isidro Metapán (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Santa Tecla FC (0-2-1 and 2:3 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Isidro Metapán (3-0-3 and 9:8 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

Santa Tecla FC (2-3-1 and 7:5 goals)
Santa Tecla FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Apertura from Isidro Metapán and Santa Tecla FC

Apertura Form As A Host

Isidro Metapán (1-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Santa Tecla FC (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Isidro Metapán (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Santa Tecla FC (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Isidro Metapán (2-0-2 and 5:5 goals)
Isidro Metapán have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Santa Tecla FC (1-2-1 and 2:2 goals)
Santa Tecla FC have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Isidro Metapán
Isidro Metapán won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santa Tecla FC
Santa Tecla FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Isidro Metapán
Isidro Metapán won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santa Tecla FC
Santa Tecla FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Isidro Metapán played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Santa Tecla FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Isidro Metapán played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Santa Tecla FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Isidro Metapán played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Santa Tecla FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win