de
Home » H2H

Tolima vs. Santa Fe Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tolima and the last 10 Results from Santa Fe

Tolima
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Santa Fe
1-1
17-12-07
H
Santa Fe
0-1
17-12-03
G
Atlético Nacional
3-4
17-11-26
H
Atlético Nacional
1-0
17-11-20
G
La Equidad
0-1
17-11-06
H
Atlético Junior
2-2
17-11-03
H
Deportivo Pasto
3-0
17-10-29
G
Itagui
1-1
17-10-26
G
Santa Fe
1-1
17-10-22
H
Bucaramanga
1-0
Santa Fe
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Tolima
1-1
17-12-07
G
Tolima
0-1
17-12-01
H
CD Jaguares
4-1
17-11-26
G
CD Jaguares
0-0
17-11-19
G
CD Alianza Petrolera
0-0
17-11-05
H
América de Cali
0-0
17-11-01
G
CD Jaguares
2-2
17-10-29
H
La Equidad
0-0
17-10-26
H
Tolima
1-1
17-10-22
G
Atlético Junior
0-1

History between Tolima and Santa Fe in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-10
Santa Fe
Tolima
1-1
Playoff Clausura finalstage
17-12-07
Tolima
Santa Fe
0-1
Playoff Clausura finalstage
17-10-26
Santa Fe
Tolima
1-1
Primera A Clausura
17-05-01
Tolima
Santa Fe
3-1
Primera A Apertura
16-12-19
Santa Fe
Tolima
1-0
Playoff Clausura finalstage
16-12-15
Tolima
Santa Fe
0-0
Playoff Clausura finalstage
16-10-24
Santa Fe
Tolima
1-1
Primera A Clausura
16-05-09
Tolima
Santa Fe
2-2
Primera A Apertura
15-09-27
Tolima
Santa Fe
1-0
Primera A Clausura
15-04-01
Santa Fe
Tolima
1-0
Primera A Apertura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tolima vs. Santa Fe

In the last 4 games Tolima played 1 games Over 2.5.
Tolima have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Santa Fe played 1 games Over 2.5.
Santa Fe have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Tolima and Santa Fe scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tolima vs. Santa Fe

Tolima 5-4-1
In last 10 games Tolima won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

Santa Fe 3-7-0
In last 10 games Santa Fe won 3 games, lost 0 games and played 7 games draw.

Tolima - Santa Fe (25-55-20)
In this game the chance that Tolima wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 55% and the chance for Santa Fe to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Tolima and Santa Fe

Last 6 Events At Home

Tolima (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Santa Fe (1-2-0 and 5:2 goals)
Santa Fe have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tolima (2-1-0 and 6:4 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Santa Fe (1-2-0 and 1:0 goals)
Santa Fe have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tolima (3-2-1 and 9:7 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Santa Fe (2-4-0 and 6:2 goals)
Santa Fe has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Primera A Clausura from Tolima and Santa Fe

Primera A Clausura Form As A Host

Tolima (1-0-1 and 1:1 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Primera A Clausura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Santa Fe (1-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Santa Fe have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Primera A Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Primera A Clausura Form As A Guest

Tolima (1-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 2 games away in the Primera A Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Santa Fe (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Santa Fe have won from the last 2 games away in the Primera A Clausura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

Primera A Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tolima (2-1-1 and 6:5 goals)
Tolima have won from the last 4 games overall in the Primera A Clausura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Santa Fe (2-2-0 and 6:2 goals)
Santa Fe have won from the last 4 games overall in the Primera A Clausura 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Primera A Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tolima
Tolima won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Santa Fe
Santa Fe won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tolima
Tolima won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Santa Fe
Santa Fe won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Primera A Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Tolima played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Santa Fe played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Tolima played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Santa Fe played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Primera A Clausura Tolima played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Primera A Clausura Santa Fe played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Primera A Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win