de
Home » H2H

Coban Imperial vs. Antigua Guatemala Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Coban Imperial and the last 10 Results from Antigua Guatemala

Coban Imperial
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Sanarate
1-0
18-01-21
G
Club Xelaju FC
1-2
18-01-14
H
Deportivo Marquense
1-1
17-12-09
G
Antigua Guatemala
1-0
17-12-07
H
Antigua Guatemala
1-0
17-12-04
G
Club Xelaju FC
2-2
17-12-01
H
Club Xelaju FC
1-1
17-11-26
G
Deportivo Petapa
0-0
17-11-19
H
Deportivo Marquense
2-0
17-11-16
G
CSD Comunicaciones
0-0
Antigua Guatemala
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Deportivo Malacateco
0-1
18-01-21
H
Siquinala
3-1
18-01-14
G
CSD Comunicaciones
0-2
17-12-17
H
CSD Municipal
2-1
17-12-15
G
CSD Municipal
1-1
17-12-09
H
Coban Imperial
1-0
17-12-07
G
Coban Imperial
1-0
17-11-26
H
Deportivo Malacateco
4-0
17-11-19
G
CSD Comunicaciones
2-1
17-11-15
H
CSD Municipal
1-1

History between Coban Imperial and Antigua Guatemala in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-09
Antigua Guatemala
Coban Imperial
1-0
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-07
Coban Imperial
Antigua Guatemala
1-0
Apertura Final Stage
17-11-12
Coban Imperial
Antigua Guatemala
1-1
Apertura
17-09-06
Antigua Guatemala
Coban Imperial
2-0
Apertura
17-04-13
Coban Imperial
Antigua Guatemala
1-1
Clausura
17-02-15
Antigua Guatemala
Coban Imperial
1-1
Clausura
16-10-26
Antigua Guatemala
Coban Imperial
2-1
Apertura
16-08-08
Coban Imperial
Antigua Guatemala
0-1
Apertura
16-04-16
Antigua Guatemala
Coban Imperial
0-0
Clausura
16-02-14
Coban Imperial
Antigua Guatemala
1-1
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Coban Imperial vs. Antigua Guatemala

In the last 4 games Coban Imperial played 1 games Over 2.5.
Coban Imperial have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Antigua Guatemala played 1 games Over 2.5.
Antigua Guatemala have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Coban Imperial and Antigua Guatemala scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Coban Imperial vs. Antigua Guatemala

Coban Imperial 3-5-2
In last 10 games Coban Imperial won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw

Antigua Guatemala 6-2-2
In last 10 games Antigua Guatemala won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

Coban Imperial - Antigua Guatemala (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Coban Imperial wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Antigua Guatemala to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Coban Imperial and Antigua Guatemala

Last 6 Events At Home

Coban Imperial (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Antigua Guatemala (3-0-0 and 6:2 goals)
Antigua Guatemala have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Coban Imperial (1-1-2 and 4:5 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Antigua Guatemala (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Antigua Guatemala have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Coban Imperial (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Antigua Guatemala (5-1-0 and 10:3 goals)
Antigua Guatemala has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 3 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Apertura from Coban Imperial and Antigua Guatemala

Apertura Form As A Host

Coban Imperial (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Antigua Guatemala (2-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Antigua Guatemala have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Apertura 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Coban Imperial (0-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Antigua Guatemala (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Antigua Guatemala have won from the last 2 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Coban Imperial (1-2-1 and 4:4 goals)
Coban Imperial have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Antigua Guatemala (2-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Antigua Guatemala have won from the last 4 games overall in the Apertura 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Coban Imperial
Coban Imperial won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Antigua Guatemala
Antigua Guatemala won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Coban Imperial
Coban Imperial won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Antigua Guatemala
Antigua Guatemala won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Coban Imperial played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Antigua Guatemala played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Coban Imperial played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Antigua Guatemala played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Coban Imperial played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Apertura Antigua Guatemala played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win