de
Home » H2H

Rangers vs. Corinthians Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rangers and the last 10 Results from Corinthians

Rangers
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Corinthians
4-2
18-01-12
G
Atlético MG
0-1
17-12-30
G
Celtic
0-0
17-12-27
H
Motherwell
2-0
17-12-23
G
Kilmarnock
2-1
17-12-16
H
Saint Johnstone
1-3
17-12-13
G
Hibernian
1-2
17-12-09
H
Ross County
2-1
17-12-03
G
Aberdeen
1-2
17-11-29
H
Aberdeen
3-0
Corinthians
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Rangers
4-2
18-01-11
H
PSV
6-5
17-12-03
G
Sport Recife PE
1-0
17-11-26
H
Atlético MG
2-2
17-11-19
G
Flamengo
3-0
17-11-16
H
Fluminense FC
3-1
17-11-11
H
Avai FC
1-0
17-11-09
G
Atlético PR
0-1
17-11-05
H
Palmeiras
3-2
17-10-29
G
Ponte Preta
1-0

History between Rangers and Corinthians in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Rangers
Corinthians
4-2
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rangers vs. Corinthians

In the last 2 games Rangers played 1 games Over 2.5.
Rangers have an Goal difference from 7:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Corinthians played 2 games Over 2.5.
Corinthians have an Goal difference from 11:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 75% chance that Rangers and Corinthians scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rangers vs. Corinthians

Rangers 7-1-2
In last 10 games Rangers won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw

Corinthians 5-1-4
In last 10 games Corinthians won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Rangers - Corinthians (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that Rangers wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Corinthians to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Rangers and Corinthians

Last 6 Events At Home

Rangers (2-0-1 and 7:5 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Corinthians (2-1-0 and 11:8 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rangers (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Corinthians (0-0-3 and 2:8 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rangers (3-1-2 and 9:7 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Corinthians (2-1-3 and 13:16 goals)
Corinthians has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 16 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Rangers and Corinthians

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Rangers (1-0-0 and 4:2 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Corinthians (1-0-0 and 6:5 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Rangers (1-0-0 and 1:0 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Corinthians (0-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rangers (2-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Rangers have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Corinthians (1-0-1 and 8:9 goals)
Corinthians have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 3 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rangers
Rangers won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Corinthians
Corinthians won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rangers
Rangers won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Corinthians
Corinthians won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Rangers played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Corinthians played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team Rangers played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Corinthians played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Rangers played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Corinthians played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win