de
Home » H2H

PSV vs. Fluminense FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 01:05:00

Last 10 Results from PSV and the last 10 Results from Fluminense FC

PSV
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Fluminense FC
6-5
18-01-11
G
Corinthians
6-5
17-12-23
H
Vitesse FC
2-1
17-12-20
H
VVV
4-1
17-12-16
H
ADO Den Haag
3-0
17-12-13
G
Groningen
3-3
17-12-10
G
Ajax Amsterdam
3-0
17-12-03
H
Sparta Rotterdam
1-0
17-11-26
G
Excelsior
1-2
17-11-19
G
Zwolle
0-1
Fluminense FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
PSV
6-5
17-12-03
G
Atlético GO
1-1
17-11-25
H
Sport Recife PE
1-2
17-11-20
H
Ponte Preta
2-0
17-11-16
G
Corinthians
3-1
17-11-12
G
Cruzeiro MG
3-1
17-11-10
H
Coritiba
2-2
17-11-04
G
Botafogo (RJ)
1-2
17-11-02
G
Flamengo
3-3
17-10-29
H
Bahia
1-1

History between PSV and Fluminense FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
PSV
Fluminense FC
6-5
Club Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game PSV vs. Fluminense FC

In the last 2 games PSV played 2 games Over 2.5.
PSV have an Goal difference from 15:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 1 games Fluminense FC played 1 games Over 2.5.
Fluminense FC have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 100% chance that PSV and Fluminense FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game PSV vs. Fluminense FC

PSV 7-1-2
In last 10 games PSV won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw

Fluminense FC 2-4-4
In last 10 games Fluminense FC won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

PSV - Fluminense FC (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that PSV wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Fluminense FC to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from PSV and Fluminense FC

Last 6 Events At Home

PSV (4-0-0 and 15:7 goals)
PSV have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Fluminense FC (2-0-0 and 3:2 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

PSV (0-1-1 and 8:9 goals)
PSV have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 1 points.

Fluminense FC (0-1-3 and 8:13 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

PSV (4-1-1 and 23:16 goals)
PSV have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 16 goals and get 13 points.

Fluminense FC (2-1-3 and 11:15 goals)
Fluminense FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 15 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from PSV and Fluminense FC

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

PSV (1-0-0 and 6:5 goals)
PSV have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Fluminense FC (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

PSV (0-0-1 and 5:6 goals)
PSV have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Fluminense FC (0-0-1 and 5:6 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 1 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

PSV (1-0-1 and 11:11 goals)
PSV have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 3 points.

Fluminense FC (0-0-1 and 5:6 goals)
Fluminense FC have won from the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

PSV
PSV won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Fluminense FC
Fluminense FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

PSV
PSV won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Fluminense FC
Fluminense FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team PSV played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Fluminense FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 1 games as Away Team PSV played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Fluminense FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies PSV played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games overall in the Club Friendlies Fluminense FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win